Monday, July 31, 2006

Short one...

Went K box today!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY! Sang my lungs OUT!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!

GUess wad? I might just kill Xiao Qiang and Hun one daY... Carry on with all their provoking words, i will OK! However, it's still nice to have them around... It's not everyday that i get to listen to them SUAN me...

Didn't get to meet darling today for some reasons... Well, doesn't matter... It's all in the heart, hopefully, there's still some left... Heh HeH!

I told you before, never lie to me for the sake of hiding what you do not want to tell me... Just let me know what you think because you know I will never force you to do anything. Just don't keep me in the dark and pretend nothing happened. I long for the day when the truth unfolds, right under your arms. The answer to this unchained world...

No comments: