Friday, July 14, 2006

GooD Day

Today is actually a pretty good day but Richard's comment on my tag kind of sadden me a bit... Wad sort of comment is that? Sickening!

Anyway, day started really hot this morning... First time this week not wearing Jacket to school. Well, as usual, 9am class always makes me yawn a lot... However, this morning's lecture on Monopoly was a great lesson, at least i can understand the words that is coming out of her mouth. OCOM lecture was good too... This guy from Citigroup came to give a talk bout financial thingy. And learnt something, do rmb this phrase, "Fail to plan means planning to fail." YayA... So true in modern day society... HA! Gotta start saving up more le, so i can be a millionaaire even before the age of 65... HAHA!!!

MIEC tutorial on the 2nd part of PC... HEh HEh... Say, i understood most part of wad he is saying... Still need a lot of revision to understand. Having said that, i haven't really had my revision. HAi...

Ermm... Went by today pretty easily... I wasn't that tired nor am i that energtic.... I was basically myself today. So i guess maybe that's the reason for the easy day passed. Ermm...

I forgot to treat Jiawen Coffee today! I told her i would but i forgot... Just rmbed only... HAHA! Another day perharps.

Found it necessary to tell Darling that i'm going home... He said he wanna treat me fruits... HA! HAppy! Went to take it from him. However, didn't stay long, u know, after wad happened... But, even though i was there for only a while, not only did i get my watermelon and honeydew, i was also treated with CuRRy Puff by MAD!!! HAha!!! OkOK, thAnks guys... Darling hit me a few times lah, no mood to retaliate... He will get it from me though.

ERmm... BAck home, i was ston-ing in front of the TV until i decided to check my blog a bit then saw the bo liao comment... Kao.. A bit pissed... But nVm... I guess i am me... Not gonna be that calculative with him...

Ermm.... Started doing the CIP Microsoft word thingy which need to be handed up by Sunday thru Mel... Ermm... HAlf way there... Really tired le... Wanna go bath then take my rest le... 8am IS tml... And got plans after that... *GrIns*

It is a good day spent. Loving it though it's ending.

Things turn sour... I dun hold you so dearly like I used to... But bear in mind, the feelings I've given is true... And it's still going on...

No comments: