Thursday, July 13, 2006

WahAHAHa!

WahAHAhAHA!!! It was raining this morning again! Damn good weather to carry on sleeping... Sadly, wasn't a day that i can sleep through. Got my butt out of my bed at 7.45am... HA! Rushed and left house... These few days I have been pretty unlucky, coz i would missed my bus every single time i was about to reach the bus stop, the bus just left right in front of my eyes... Sickening...

Met up with yuting at the interchange, spotted XiaO qIang and Ming... Waved "HI!" Shortly after that, bus came... Took the bus... Ting boarded the bus at the 1st stop, said HI to her and she walked to the back le... Ya... So yuting and I chatted a little every now and then, then stone all the way to school... HA!

Departed with each other and i went to meet joan and jiawen... Edith, Jellyfish and Siew fong were there too... After a while, we went for our tutorial... OCOM was funny lah... Really find Juniper putting in lots of effort to make the class lively and to get really involve in this module... Appreciate it... SOme of us dun really appreciate at all but well, as time goes by, i guess we all will...

Ermm... class planning to go Sentosa next thursday coz it's e-learning week for MIEC... And Juniper interested to go with us... HAHA!!! So funny lah... K, this time round, i MUST make it for the class outing, no more accident, even if i'm sick, i mUST turn UP! HAHA!!!

Well, after school today, went to find darling and Richard kind of reproach me for his customer complaining bout us... I think it should be that day after sentosa with Dear... HA! Coz if i'm alone, i dun think i would in any way make too much noise right?! Ha! A bit paiseh lah... Then Darling looks a bit down... HA! Apologize to Richard though.

Really very exhausted, so after sending MAD's stuff, i left... At home, changed up, and ji tao concussed onto my bed... B4 going into absolute coma, i send Darling and SMS saying sorry for the trouble caused... HA!!! By then, half-asleep liao... yAYa... Really feel bad lah... Dun go find him better le... Hee~

YayA... I woke up at 7pm, head spinning... Mama cooked for me... Feel so happy coz mama cooked for me! MuM's cooking is still the best after all... Ha! Then, instead of bathing, went to do my MIEC tutorials coz i haven't really touched it... SO happily finished it by 9.15pm.

Ha! Darling said he would finished at 9.15pm so i was pretty much late le lah.. HA! So i quickly ran out to meet him... He wanted to eat the Malay Mee... But no more le... So we ate i dunnoe wad is that call de rice... VERY FULL LAH... Hai... So sat around till 10plus pm... He told me some funny happenings in their shop last couple of Mad... Laugh the hell out of me... I was wondering whether or not the shop will turn into a "Crap Talk" Salon... HAHA!! Heh HEh.. Funny...

O ya... Mei Qing asked me a very weird question just now while i was applying eyeliner... She asked, "Your bf also this kind of style one ar? As in, also draw eyeliner?" I laughed! And i said, "No lah, he only knows how to cut hair..." HAHA!!! Then she was saying, "Then if i go cut, got discount mah?!" I'm like, "Ermm... Please lah, i dun even have discount..." And we laugh laugh laugh... Funny the way she talk.

K, i'm gonna check out Joan's blog to see whether my name appeared or not, if not, i wanna leave another threatening comment... HAHA!!!

And it's kind of late le... Should turn in soon... See you!

CIao!

I saw the reflection of me in your eyes... Am I being deceived? Or am I the fortunate one? Only time can review it all...

No comments: