Monday, July 31, 2006

Work again...

Nowadays, it seems like a chore to begin my blog... I can't seem to squeeze out a few better words to start it. Everything seems so common... HA! Well, the simpler the better i guess...

Went to work last night... As i've thought, it wasn't any big event, nor am i cheated in anyway. It's a buffet dinner at Rosewood, Tanaka Business School, MBA graduates... YaYA... And Li Hong told me that all the graduates look old... HA! True Lah.. Private candidtes maybe... And there was this man from this table who just kept talking and talking. Suddenly he called out to me and asked me am i a PT? Which POly am i going? Does he look familiar? For god sake lah, how would i know who is he? K, he's the ex-principal of Ngee Ann Poly... Too bad i'm a year 1 student, how am i suppose to know him and, i dun even know how my present principal look like... The principal just dun come out that often... HAhA!! Anyway, it was all good lah, nothing went wrong or anything. However, i just keep thinking, how come Sha left everything to the staff? He kind of just let us be and disappeared... come back once in a long while... And it happened to be a VVIP event... Well, LALALA! Overall, it's great to be back to OHS... O ya, i saw Ivan... HeH heH! And Alex... To sum up, they are managers from different department. AND! OFFICE GOT NEW COMPUTER LAH! JEALOUS! AnD there's WIRELESS AT CONFERENCE CENTRE!!! WaD THE HELL!!!! So good lor... Hai...

So, as usual, behind closed doors, we do our "thing" and began work... Finished work at bout 10.45pm... Li Hong, Qian2 and I went to change in the store... The both of them so sickening lah, look at me change then say very loud, "Apple, you wear black bra ar?!" WAd the HELL!!! HAHA!! Funny lah these girls...

YayA, so yesterday was just like that... O... Took bus back with Qian and Desmond Tan but they alighted at Clementi... Heh heH! Chatted with Desmond Tan bout something something and i couldn't help but laugh... SorrY..

So, i woke up just now and Darling smsed a "GOOD MORNING DEAR DEAR" to me... Heh HeH! But i laid on the bed for another half an hour before i got up and brush my teeth.

YayA, should go and bath le... Finally, pple, I CAN GO K BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! However, i haven't finish my school work... Hee~

CiAo!

If only you can tell me why...

No comments: