Monday, July 03, 2006

I love this SUnday Night...

Right, i'm gonna give myself 5min to finish blogging coz, man, i'm tired...

I rejected quite a few people today coz i wanna spend my time with my darling... Hee~ I didn't regret rejecting other people though. Hee~ End of the day, i'm happy.

I woke up at around 2pm today, telling myself, "This is the 1st time this week that i slept so well without much interference..." Ha! Dear smsed me about Jianing's house steamboat but of coz, i couldn't make it, since it's a dinner. Yup, after eating mama's homemade lunch, i started off with my tutorials, that's when the bo liao blogs came in. Hee...

After bathing, i lied on my bed and read CLEO... The mag that i bought coz i couldn't fin LIME. Who knows i'd dozed off...

Darling smsed me, and i woke up, shocked. He said he would come pick me up instead of me going to meet him. After changing and all, Dear suddenly called, saying she's lost... I can't recall how many bus stops will 61 take to reach beauty world, so i had a hard time explaining to dear but i think she still made it bah... HAHA!!

Darling seems to have wait for a while beside the road, so i kept apologizing. Well, as i said, the night was great. First, he was thinking what to have for dinner, not thinking bout fancy restaurants but normal kopitiam. Hee~ We went passed his old shop and MAD's house... It's like touring around lah... HAHA!!! Stopped over at one of the market and we began to feast on some stingray... HAHA!!! Yummy...

Next, we went to JP, bought movie tix on "Just my luck", and went round shopping. Guess wad? MET BT KOR!!!! B4 that, i was still sms-ing him bout 2nd-hand bike... HAHA!!! So funny lah, he wanted to hit my head, a bit shocked by his action. He was like, "Caught you..." HAHA!!! SO funny... It was such a coincidence... Miss bt kor though...

Anyway, went round JP, and i saw 2 of the 3 watches i spotted on CLEO... PUMA, NIKE, ESPIRIT. I saw the PUMA and the ESPIRIT ones... PUMA one looks fabulous but the ESPIRIT one is a bit small... HA! Still, no cash to buy...

Movie started, and for the first time, i love watching movie with a guy by my side... There's no touching here and there, no kissing at all but just plain LOVE in the air... HAhA!!! Not gonna elaborate on... ANyway, i really had a great night... O... ANd darling smells right... Hee~

O My, more than 5min le... K, i wanna turn in already... Good Night...

Only you can make me feel the way I felt with your touches... I Love You...

No comments: