Friday, July 21, 2006

Sentosa...

Was in sentosa this morning with TR01... K, kind of funny coz we are actually having our tutorial there... Heh... Table topics with Juniper Lee... HaiYo... K lah, i think we all had fun under the sun trying to do our table topics well. Also, the class played together a lot!!! Saw lots of fishes in the sea lah... 1st time seeing so many at Siloso... WahAHAHA!!! I didn't get sunburn today!!! Tried to avoid the sun as much as possible... Dun wanna get darker le... Hee~

Anyway, left at bout 3pm with Joan, Jiawen, Yazid and Meiqing on Juniper's ride... HAHA!!! Meiqing and I took MRT back... Ermm... Tried to be in her world lah, she very crazy lor... End of the day, she told me, "Hey, i'm not sick leh, dun think i sick ok..." HAHA!!! Funny lah...

I sneaked over to Vk just now... SNEAKED... Not a good word to use but u know, i didn't tell Darling that i'm going... Reached and waved to MAD and darling... And i quickly clarify with MAD bout yesterday's incident... HAHA!!! So funny... It was him that i hit so it's ok... HAHA!!! MAD acting very weird today... He kept calling, "APPLE~~~~" Ya, with the dragging and all... Then he kept giving me the "kiss me" face... Oo... Disgusting... HAHA!!! But ya, reluctantly, he's cute... LalALALA!!! HAHA!!! Darling having backache wor... Poor thing... Work too much...

Ermm... Went home to take a cold bath, the sand is so in my body, the breeze just ain't fading off until i washed my body entirely... WAHAHAHA!!! K, i did something very odd lah.. I took picture in my bikni... HAHA!!! B4 i go bathing, i took off in front of the mirror and take pics of my burging tummy... So FUNNY LAH!!! K, it's censored ar... Rest assure, it will be deleted and nv be post on net... So disgusting... NVm, i'm working hard to get rid of it... HAHAA!!!

Had dinner with darling... Always so full eating with him... GOSH....

Ah mah sick le... Aunty elaine told me just now, will be visiting Ah mah tmr... Hope she'll be fine...

Ermm.. Just rushed out the CATS cover and all... Ya, so finally done with CATS le, but before we can call it quits, there's a presentation tml... Dun worry, we're confident this time round... WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ermm... Am i Silly again? I hope i am not... :)

I trust you too much to entrust you with what I bear for my whole life... At least for now... Loving you with all my heart...

No comments: