Sunday, July 09, 2006

NSR 150????

How about a new blog skin? Ha! Been changing my skin quite a few times over the past few weeks... Can't seem to find one that satisfy myself... Too lazy to make one of my own... HA! And the knowledge is very vague... So, ya... this one is ok i supposed... Not a complicating and easier to read too... However, it's white... No prob... Black And WhiTe... PreTTy!

I'm feeling kind of hungry... Actually told darling that i dun wanna eat just now... But just now really not hungry lah.. HAHA!!! NvM... Find something to eat later...

Sickening Lah.. Darling told me Singapore Bike Forum, find NSR150.. The stupid thing need to sign up, giving me a damn hard time to find anything related to that bike at all... SiAn... Still can't find much lah... The website is like people chatting bout bikes lah... Dunnoe is it coz i lost touch of doing this kind of searching thing or that web is damn sickening... The latter sounds better... HA! So, i gotta turned to Bt kor lah... Ma Fan him for yet another time... He was telling me to find Honda NSR150 sp... Sickening... Still dunnoe wad to do... Kind of frustrating... Wanna gIve up SOOn!!! Very hungry... Go grab some bites first before anything... BlEh!

No comments: