Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I met someone familiar in school today... Someone from work. This guy, Kwek Koneng, came to give lecture today... Ya, KWEK!!!! Can relate? Kwek's family? Ha! I was introduced to him once in OHS by Lau... So i should say, i know this guy... Seeing him in school is kind of weird... Coz he's from work lah... HAHA!!! And our eyes met for a bit... Then i turned away... Interesting ar...

Anyway, after lecture, we kind of celebrated birthday for Yazid... HAHA!!! So funny lah, the whole TRM sang Birthday song for him when not all know him... Anyway, he seems quite happy although after that he told me that something happened at home so even if it's his BD, he's not really happy. Ermm.. Well, every family got a story to tell... Happy Birthday anyway...

I was in a very bad situation just now... Having a bad cramps yet i was going mad lah... Basically laugh and crap with Joan and Jiawen all the way to LT... HAhA!!! i was thinking bout haircut thingy... AND JOAN, I PAY!!!!! (Please dun think away) HAHA!!!

Playing with my luck just now when i replied Richard's tag... HA!!!! And darling was telling me not to be like him... YayA... But, i odd to throw my tantrum at this guy who make me feel so gUilty for no reason... AngRy! HahA!!! If Richard is reading, this is the answer for your question, i am a bit too busy doing my work these couple of days so i didn't go there... Anyway, i'm not going to cut hair so dun have to always go... HAHAhA!!! Dun wanna disturb... BuT i will appear when i got time! HAHA!!!

I got some problem with the MSN on my laptop... Rmb i was saying bout the new one... After dl-ing, all my contacts went missing... Practically vexing over it for the whole day... Hai.. But dun care lah, when i got time then one by one add in... Hai...

Kk, feeling kind of tired le... Wanna sleep le... NiGht PpLe!

CiAo!!!

After a stormy day, rainbow comes again... Let LoVe prevail...

No comments: