Sunday, July 16, 2006

Forget bout wad happened...

WAHAHAHAHA!!! Let's just forget bout wad happen yesterday... I dun really know wad the hell is wrong... Since i got the assurance that it's gonna be fine then well, i supposed i should think that way, there's really nothing much i can do. Let it be, i've send my apology note, if it doesn't work, i dun really wanna bother le... Afterall, i dun really know him that well to do more, and i can always go another place to have a haircut if he really dun welcome me... I'll disappear... EASY! Ha!

Wanna blog about the happy things that happen yesterday. I met up with MELANIE!!! WAHAHHAHAA!!! Actually, I was suppose to meet up with Mel and Yuting last evening to go harbourfront to see cake, coz i saw a really nice one there the other day but then Yuting said she didn't wanna go an hour after her class release, that kind of turned me off a little lah, so i told Mel that we dun meet le. However, even without meeting them, i still gotta go out to get something for darling.... So, in the end, i still asked Mel out for a short while. Met up with her around the stairs at central then went to emicakes to order a cake with darling's name... HA! Then, went to WM, walk around with MEl and talk lots of stuff... My words seem to rattle on with her presence... Probably coz too long never see, go too many things to update on... HAHA!!! I even walk home with her... HeH! Then she waited for bus with me... Kind of crap lah but never mind, once in a while, doesn't matter... It's nice wor...

Went home, stayed up to finish the CIP Words Ex... A little frustrated with all the instructions given... In the end, dun even know i submitted the right way not... Wadever, i did my work and i submitted... So many things to do for CIP!!!! So pissed! PBL, Workshop, Tutorial, protoype, all the damn forms to fill up... AND EACH OF THEM AIN'T EASY AT ALL... Sickening... Cannot stand her... She just kept piling onto the hill that we have, it's becoming a mountain in a minute time... Seriously... And Monday is the presentation... Really really bad... Joan and Edith both are very stress over it... I wasn't really that panicky bout it until they panick... I'm a bit nervous now lah... So, i guess i'm gonna stay up to finish the prototype, for those that dunno wad is prototype, it is a website for "my company"... So, get the idea? Is not a least bit easy to do when i gotta put all the details in... Gosh... Really stress now... Ha!

Anyway, was actually supposed to meet Darling tonight de... However, something crop up at home, he gotta rush back... He kind of scared me... Sent me an sms saying, "I got some problem..." I ji tao shock... you know... After wad happened last night, i was so scared something really happened... But it's not at work but at home... dun really know wad happen coz he was in a hurry to get back to JB, so i didn't probe much. YAYa... Coz of this, gotta go tell the cake shop that i need to leave the cake there for another day... This, of coz, is unknown to him... hee~ Initially, i didn't know that i can leave the cake there, so i asked Mel to help me keep but then, it was a wasted trip for her lah... So sorry bout that... We went for dinner though... And bought a long sleeve shirt from Giodano, with her!!! HAHA!!! I thought it was $26 per piece but no! It's $25.90 for 2... So HAPPY! So Mel and i bought it!!! SO GOOD!!! I AM SO HAPPY! Coz i've been aiming it for a while... WAHAHHAHA!!!

Mel treated me Sweet talk but the drink kind of suck... Wasn't able to even finish half of it... Feel very bad but Mel said Nvm... Hee~ ThAnks MeL!!! HEh HEH!!! We went to carpark to sit and chat for a while... about 9.20pm, left.... HAHA!!! So happy to meet up with Mel, got so much to talk about to this friend... but seldom got time too... Heh HeH!!! Guess the next time we can meet is during my Holiday bah... Hai... Heh heH!!!

Kk, i gotta go do my prototype le... niGht!!!

CIAo!!!

PS: Wonder where is my sister?!

Happy Birthday to you, My darling...

No comments: