Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sickening...

Is it too early to get married? At the age of 18, i'm giving this question some really deep thoughts. I used to think that it's impossible for someone so young to settle down or rather, to be ready to settle down to have a family unless it was in the early 19th century. However, recently, these sort of news kept coming, right into my face. 1st, Kelvin Tan got engaged, Cindy said she's getting married, then the most recent one, Wan Yu getting enagaged. All came within the course of a few months. Each one of it came as a big shock. Seriously...

Ha! Yuting used to ask me, "Ai Ping, have you every thought of when to get married?" I would always answer her, "25, 26, 27 bah, somewhere there..." And we'll move on to talk bout each other being each other's bride's maid... Ha! Now, thinking bout it, is that too late? I still dun think so. 2 years down the road, after i graduated, i'd be 20, 21 already, then, will decide whether to further studies or to step into the real world. However, those are assumption that everything goes smoothely within no setbacks. If i continue studies, i would be 23 after graduation, then start working. By then, i'd have only 2 to 3 years time to find that someone... Ha! Someone who i will fall deeply in love with for the rest of my life... Someone who will be able to support me with what i want, someone who can give me a roof over my head, someone who is willing to have a family with me... Sounds hard to find that somebody within 2 to 3 years... HA! And you will say, "you already got one..."

HAHA!!! Yes, i do... But is he the one? Is he?

Just some thoughts out of my mind... Perharps Monday is the only day that i can think bout this sort of things, coz Darling wouldn't be around to disrupt my thoughts or to add on anything that would make my mind bias to him... HA! So, u see... Life is so much more than what we are looking at now... Or perharps, to me, my life is still small in some ways, slowly building upon to widen my life. However, i'm keeping my composure... Slowly... Not fast...

Y am i still up at this hour? Coz my room is occupied... I wanna sleep...

Thinking about Darling... Think he should be asleep by then, a lot of hairs for him to cut tomorrow... HA! Sounds odd... Heh hEh!

O... Was watching the DVD, Hostel... Kao... Scare the hell out of me ok... Regret watching it at 1am in the morning... Sickening DVD... But then, it's considered a great movie, coz it scare me OFF!!! Nearly wet my pants... HA!

NiGht NoW!

No comments: