Monday, July 17, 2006

Gosh...

Ermm... Somebody is so damn it to play such crap prank on me... Damn frustrated this afternoon coz i was doing up my prototype. I spent so much time on it and yet i still go so many to go on. I slept at 3am last night just to complete 2 webpages... And upon seeing that kind of comment on my tag, i got really pissed lah... So i started venting my anger out. Sorry Dear Sa, to make u worry... HAHA!!! Dun worry, i was just pissed and needed something to throw my tantrum on. Good thing i didn't start throwing things. That man, so old, so playful... Hai...

Anyway, i finally completed the prototype but dunnoe wad to put for one last page. Well, i suppose I'm gonna leave it like that. It wun be difficult to touch it up tml. YayA...

Kind of tired now after all the hassle...

I had a short rest after finishing the thing... And then went on net to submit the forms and all.... Hai... So troublesome. Finally can sit down, rest and watch TV after 2nights and a whole afternoon, doing all the CIP stuff... Gosh...

K, i got pretty angry with Richard just now, coz he not only make me feel so guilty, and he lied that it was Darling who asked him to do it. And out of damn frustration due to all my workload, i send Darling an sms, "F*** you!" without much clarification. Darling was shocked with that. Then i apologized again... Sickening lah, make me apologize so many times these few days... CAnNOT stand IT! Crap..

Anyway, guess how unlucky i was just now? I already prepared properly, about to leave home at 5.45pm to meet darling. Went down realised i forgot the card, so i rushed back, dashed into the door and took the card. Then, b4 i reached the bus stop, about there, the bus went off. At that very minute, darling finished work... He smsed me, then called me, i told him to wait a while, dun move.. HAHA!!! Then, i basically ran to emicake lah! Got the Tiramisu and dashed to carpark... Lao... Sweated...

HAHA!!! Darling admired my card a little... Then kept mumbling bout the cake... HAHa!!! I said, "No present, got cake..." YAYA!!! HAA!!! And i apologized for the shorty card made... Really too occupied with CIP and didn't make a nice card for him... Hai... But at least did something that looks ok...

Ermm... Went to Lot 1 just now... We walked around and then went into billabong... First is to see the Levis' limited edition watch then darling starting browsing the pants... Caught his eyes as he likes to put it as. Ha! And he started trying and everything while i stroll around the very small shop... HA!!! He decided to get the pants and he began looking at jackets for me lah.... I'm like, "Dun wan lah... Waste money..." HAHA!!! Dunnoe y, he started with one of the shop staff bout their weight difference... Then he asked the guy how old is he, the guy is 18. Then he was like, "u all dragon right? I also... U guess..." I was like laughing there... Then the girl asked me, "You are his gf ar?" I'm like, "no, my husband..." The girl didn't hear so i changed and said, "My Lao Pa lah..." HAHA!!! They all laughed a little then say ,"GF right?!" darling said, "My daughther lah!" HAHA!!! SO FUNNY!!!

Went to eat KFC just now... Heh HeH!!! Full after that...

Then, walked a bit more... Went to the carpark, the machine not working lah, Darling and i figuring how to make it work, until he said we go another level. HA! Then, he sent me home... Heh HeH!!! Back home pretty early... Anyway, he gotta work tml... YAyA!!! Hope the tiramisu didn't melt badly in his car... hee~

Right Right... So now, i'm blogging... I'm kind of tired le... Gonna ask Dear whether she wants to chat not, if not, i'll turn in early, coz meeting them early tml to do last minute presentation allocation... GOSH... After Monday, i suppose we'll all feel better bout the week ahead... Ha!

Anyway, i'm not really gonna forgive Richard, but i gave him my mail, see what he has to say... Coz Darling kind of told him something exaggerating... HA! Play prank... Although i'm a good-tempered person but dun do this kind of thing that i considered, "Cheating my feeling"... A bit too overboard lah hor...

Before i end the blog... Joan's brother is so OFF! He talks too much... Kids nowadays are so uncivilized... Ha! i'm generalizing again... Hai...

Hope darling likes the Cake and the Card... Love Him... Happy Birthday once again... And happy 2nd month...

The promise that was never there yet it exist within us....

No comments: