Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Good Day...

Talking on the phone with Dear now... Using my baby to blog today... Amazing the amount of time i can spent in front of my baby... Hee~ Dear is now questioning her cousin bout him using her baby... So Funny lah then convo, cannot tahan her personality but that's wad make her so lovable by everyone, i supposed. And of coz, that's wad made her my Dear... HAHA!!! So disgusting.. No worries, i'm straight, very...

Spent today at home the whole day... Feels so good... HA! Went to school at bout 12pm today, only got BSTA lecture today coz of E-learning for CIP, so there's only one lesson today... Jiawen told me she bought an Adidas Jacket for $105... So envious... Hai... Wondering when can i get wad i want with the little money that i'm left with... U know, dun really wanna compare with others, i wanna grab some $50 from lao pa, if possible for leisure use. If i were to take then that will be the very first time i take such a big sum from my lao pa to buy leisure stuff, haha! That'll cool.. Feel like going to Genting to shop u know? Coz of the cheap cheap price... Hee~ But first, will go grab some value-for-money products in local market during this GSS...

Anyway, i am still recovering from gloominess... But things are going well for the 1st day of the week. I had enough sleep, i went for my lecture and understood most part, i had my nap, i had my dinner, i did my tutorials, i did 40 sit-ups, i'm talking to Dear and i'm blogging... HAHA!!! Did many stuff within my means... But didn't chat with darling... He should rest after a week of working, so let him have his rest.... Love him...

Well, another day tmr... George just told me to wear TRM Tee tmr.... HA... Good.. Then i dun have to stress over wad to wear tmr... Hee~

Right, will talk to dear a little bit more then will turn in le...

O ya, i've been receiving prank smses and call lah... The first time, this somebody smses and said "Hi!" So i replied, "HI! Who r u?" This somebody said, "Sorry, wrong number..." I didn't reply then this somebody sent me another sms, "Anyway, can we be friends" I was like, NUTS! But i didn't reply... Nuts lah... Then, a few days ago, while i was sleeping, somebody called, it's another number. I picked up but he hung up. Then, i called back, nobody picked up. Then this somebody smsed, "Why u call me?" I replied, "Coz u called me." Then he said, "Sorry, wrong person." I said, "Nvm." Went back to sleep. Then he suddenly sent another sms and said, "Can be friends?" Then i'm like, "Funny, not free..." Then, just now he smsed again, asked, "So, can we be friends?" I'm like, so entertaining huh.. I dun want to entertain that person... Bo lIao...

KK, gonna turn in soon...

NiGHt pPle...

CiAo!!!

No comments: