Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tiring day...

Complete mess today... Like i said, i couldn't wake up again... But i still touch here and there, then stroll out... HAHA!!! Was in time, so dun worry. I even ate Siew Mai leh... HA! Met Xiao Qiang on the Bus, and he found out bout Darling, forced him to tell me who told him de... HEh HeH! Now i know who... hee hee Hee...

Ting came on the bus after that... Her frindge.... Well, nothing really serious but that's the price to pay for playing with your own frindge... Heh heH Heh!!! Didn't talk much though...

OCOM tutorial, table topic is hard... However, did managed to squeeze a 1.30min speech... hee~

Quite choatic after OCOM, went to a lot of places... Did lots of things that i've never done before... Heh HeH! Hope everything will be ok...

Then, went back for OCOM test... It's so dots... I didn't study and like writing essay, i just write wad comes to my mind and finished the paper within 45min... I was basically dying by then... Very very tired...

Asked kor to come fetch me but he refused to lah... Excuses... Make me wait for the bus for so so long... Until Ju Chi and i took bus out, then change bus...

Anyway, i am really tired... Wanna sleep le... good Night...

I kissed you today...

No comments: