Friday, July 07, 2006

Thursday? Long freaking day...

U know wad? Last night, i was so tired i fell asleep easily but the damn weather woke me up in the middle of the night... I nearly took off all my clothes u know... BUT! I'm not so dumb, wad if Kor suddenly open the door... So, in the middle of the night, i was like a burglar, open pa and ma's room moved my bed in, and laid down, in the air-con room... WAHAHAHAHA!!! Slept all the way till 6am plus when it started raining... And it was loud and clear, so i dug myself out of bed at around 7am... Slowly touch here and there then left to school...

Damn exhausted, i could bearly open my eyes... When MIEC lecture started, i started dozing off... Cannot stand the feeling lah... So i closed my eyes, and sleep for 5min... Woke up, refreshed, started concentrating on Miss Ng.... At least now i can understand MIEC more than before... Probably coz i used to drift away during lecture before... I've been forcing myself to focus for the last few lectures after term break... Self-discipline u see....

Anyway, i feel very sick, cannot tahan... Left school after lecture to have a bath back home coz of terry's BD dinner... Right, i fell asleep for 10min after my bath... Didn't feel like going for OCOM lecture but hai... Felt bad for pon-ing so much... So, left to school...

O... I brought wad i found bout the location of motorbikes shop to darling just now... Damn tired... Didn't entertain much... OCOM was boring, basically sat there and do nothing and kept playing with EdiTh... HAHA!!! EDITH, EDITH, EDITH TAN WEI TING!!!! HAHA!!! She's my GR-mate... HAHA!! CUTE CUTE GIRL U KNOW... And she offered me Oreo when i kept complaining i was hungry coz i didn't eat anything since morning except for the pathetic sandwich....

Hai... MIEC tutorial was a fruitful one... Really understood wad Mathew Pon said and seriously, when u have the interest for something, you'll be attracted to it no matter what... Full attention on what he was explaining just now... MIEC ended early today... Yup... Mathew Pon very funny, he was asking me, "So, taking 61 today?" I said, "Ya, unless u wanna send me back..." He's like, " No i can't, haven't knock off yet.." Funny thing is, does he took it seriously? I mean, he's my tutor lah, it's so obvious i'm joking... So i told him, "I'm kidding..." HAHA!!! Funny lor him...

Went to central to wait for the rest of the guys b4 heading to JE... Waited and waited, read newspaper and all... PH finally came... Followed by Xiao Qiang and Ming Ming... It's really nice to have old pals around, i guess... Will never be paiseh bout wadever i say or do... Coz OLD pals mAH!!! HAHA!!!

The dinner was great... Lao da and Silong went to style their hair specially for tonight lah... And i thought it looks great on them... And it's really after a long while since we see Silong le... Same old thin bamboo boy... HAHA!!! Ya, the dinner was great... Great food, great entertainment, great friends, great gathering... Love It ALL!!! I WANT ANOTHER!!! Ended off with a BD song for Terry Tan... 18 le.. Old but still damn childish, waiting for him to grow up... HAHA!!! O... Cake was all over their face just now... Funny! Love the fun i have with them... Always do... However, i am feeling a bit tired, so can't really get hyper in any way... Pity...

Oo... After the dinner, when Fish, Trish, bernice and i were walking towards the MRT, i piggy-backed bernice lah... HAHA!!! It's so funny... We were like in the middle of the pathway but craziness somehow striked me to have the urge to piggyback her... She's pretty light... I piggy-backed her for a short distance, took pics of it and all... HAHA!!! So funny... will post it another day for u all to see... Hee~ Like mad women... Girls from 5A1, none are normal... You can see why...

Ooo... I met AiaI just now.. She's getting slimmer and slimmer.. Wonder is it coz of the stress they're having now or wad... Hope she's ok...

Heh Heh... The night ended like that... i'm feeling kind of sick now... Guess i really cannot make it for IS tml... Well... Doesn't matter i guess... Once out of the 2 times... I have the excuse not to go... Hee~ Love HeR!!!

Ooo... Just saw my taggy... Richard talking crap... And really, upon his request... U'll see my 12-year-old pic... HeH!!!

Right... Gonna end here... REally feel very bad... NiGht!

All I want is to be in your arms...

No comments: