Friday, July 28, 2006

My....

I find it interesting how people know me when i dun really know myself that well. Sometimes, i just go crazy...

Few outrageous things I did in life:
1. Lying to my parents; dun really remember when was the 1st but i dun lie unnecessarily
2. Throwing an unzipped pencil case on a person who pissed me off; Back when i was P6
3. Kissing my best friend on her cheek; It's funny when i think bout it, it's for fun. The friend is Geralyn Anne B. Tabloc, WAHAHAH!!! Still remember how to spell leh...
4. Being late for school on purpose; Sec1, tarnishing 1A1's no latecomer record
5. Crying in front of many teachers; Sec1, in the container being admonished by Mrs Teo(Miss Lee then) for wanting to quit Netball
6. Falling for a guy; The "Mosquito" as known by Yuting and I
7. Working late nights; OHS, reaching home at 4, 5am
8. Working midnight; 5pm to 7am for one of the fancy fairs in OHS
9. Go clubbing; the 1st with Desmond, Skinny, Lawrence. Followed by MoMo with Cindy Firduas and Co. Also, Devil's with the same bunch of people.
10. Drank Tequila; those with flame on top, went red after that
11. Drank half a beer glass of red wine; thanks to my Honey
12. Took the door gifts from OHS; HAHA!
13. Started a relationship with Billy
14. Took up the challenge of working regular; PT waitress to PT coordinator, longest hours worked was from 12pm to 2.30am.
15. Talking back to Ivan Tan; Hee~ It's all cool
16. Saying "Happy Birthday" to JP; the F&B director
17. Saying "Hi" to Billy Yap: Sales manager?
18. Making the decision of going to Poly against family's will
19. Falling for someone who cut my hair; DuH!
20. Cold war with parents and da kor
21. Borrowing large sum of cash
22. Lying to myself
23. Cheated on my close ones.... ; Dear, Darling, Ai Ai, Honey, Dar... Sorry, i got so many of you... HA!

These are some of the major and minor outrageous things i did and i can remember... May have more, but can't really remember...

I'm missing:
1. Eddie Hoo (Darling)
2. Wang Xueting (Sister)
3. Chua Boh Teck (BT kor)
4. Lim Mei Qian Melissa (Dear)
5. Christopher Lee (Honey)
6. Jennifer (Ai Ai)
7. Kriston (Dar), where r u, piano teacher?
8. Toh Ling Hui (Hui)
9. Ng Yuting
10. Most importantly, 5A1(2005), which includes Kok Hong, Wei Yi, Terry and Silong
11. Myself

So, i'm thinking of these people every now and then after a period of time. Always on my mind.

Well, i am just looking forward to holiday so i can meet up with all of them... yeAh!!!

Some of my 1sts:
I attained 1st in position in 2004 CT... HAHA!
First Movie: Coyote Ugly
First Love: No, not anyone u think, It's BACKSTREET BOYS!
First sister made: Wang Xueting (met in the year 1997)
First forgetful friend: Ng Yuting (met in the year 1995, she dun remember though)
First Dear: Melissa Lim (Met in 2004 in OHS)
First person who hit my butt in public: Chen Tingling (in OHS, SoB)
First job: Banquet waitress (Oct 2004)
First VIP event: dun remember...
First eye-opening experience: Francis Cheong Fashion Show
First K-box visit: Dun remember...
First midnight K box: Skinny's BD 2 years ago
First man who laid on my lap: Christopher Lee
First phone bought: 3100
First rebond: 2004 at Bradell, salon called Serene or something...
First satisfying haircut: 2005 at VK by Eddie Hoo, then Andy See
First person woo-ing me: HAHA! U guess...
First Netball match: WAh... 2001, dun rmb with who
First Netball match won: I dun remember too..
First Netball coach: Mrs Mok?
First respected coach: Kailing
First sprain on my ankle: One of the matches, and we lost, and i cried...
First proud moment: Hillgrove Official Opening
First N level result: VEry good...
First O level result: Best...
First Choice: NP, TRM, got in...
First friend made in Poly: Wei Xia, GR8
First.... First.... The list goes on... can't finish them...

Well, this sums up my night blog... Another day tomorrow...

I wonder what is going on in your life...

No comments: