Thursday, July 20, 2006

Another day...

Damn tired today... Feeling very uneasy early in the morning... I was practically pulling a long face and daydreaming all the while from the time i woke up to the time tutorial started.

Mama kept telling me to drink the kopi but i didn't want coz i will lao sai de... So i ignored her... Then, when i left home, it started pouring... I was like, "Is it raining for me?" Then when i reached interchange, i saw 61 left... And i was coughing badly, my throat is dry... Went to 7-11 to get fishermen... I think i saw Richard but i kind of just walked off... Was really in a terrible mood. I didn't even feel like smiling to anyone.

Ya, reached school, stoned there till Jiawen came then went for BSTA tutorial... Well, paying attention to what she was saying and proud to say, i understood. ITR tutorial was as usual, my mood hadn't improved much so was basically keeping quiet and listening. Then started the joke bout the "GREEN SHIRT" who happens to be Joan and Jiawen's Crush!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!! Funny Ok... See the way Christabel, Meiqing and Pearl reacted... Cannot stand but laugh...

K, very bad of me again... My sweet tooth doesn't seem to subside... i ate another bar of kinder Beuno again... HAHA!!! Shhh.... Even when my throat ain't feeling well... HAHA!!

Anyway, i didn't intend to nap at all today but i kind of just dozed off on the settee until my kor came back. I smelled the aroma of lao ma's cooking... So i woke up at 7pm... HAHA!!! So cham lah me... Pig lor... Anyway, went to watch Pirates of the Carribean with Pa and Ma just now... So happy ok! Haven't watch movie with them for a while le... And the movie was spectaclar!!!! And one of the reasons that i'm happy bout watching movie is that i haven't been watching a lot of movies for a while le... Like i said b4, used to watch one every alternate week, with Yuting, seems like i dun have the time anymore to do that. The last movie i had with her was.... VERY LONG AGO!!! I only rmbed swesens... HAHA!!

Can see that it's a vyer tiring day of darling... Ha! The way he reacted to my sms... HA! Cute... Hope he's having a great dream now...

Will expect some really interesting stuff on my tagboard tml... Guess it! It's thursday...

O ya, i spotted harlem yu's new album... So tempted to buy it... GoSh... Will save up to see...

Sometimes I just wonder... Why are you a mystery to me?

No comments: