Saturday, July 29, 2006

Just a blog?

Overslept this morning... I didn't hear my alarm i guess... Woke up at 7.30 when SW starts at 8... gOsh... So, i know i'm gonna be late... Tried to rush... Reached just in time for warm-up. Well, although it's kind of useless to join Netball as my IS module but it certainly is fun being able to touch this game without any pressure on. Also, i get to sweat as much as i like... HeH! And shooting is FUN!!! HAHA!!!

Well, the day pretty much went by like that. Met Robert just now to get the FOC pics... Ermm... He was wearing PINK! HAHA!!!

The afternoon was filled with quite a bit of stuff, shall not touch on that.

Mama went to cut hair at this salon called IS... HA! Didn't dare to bring her to Vk lah, so convinced her to go somewhere nearer... Hee~ U know wad i mean... So, ya, i sat there and stoned while the aunty cut for her.

Feeling a little bit hungry now, but will not eat, maybe will grab the yoghurt bah... Live healthy K!

Read my taggy? Zie u know? Alif used her account to talk to me the other day and talked bout craps... Something bout POstman... HAHA!!! Sickening... Make me think like nuTs...

Anyway, i haven't really met Darling for a while le... He's still so buSy... Hai... Poor ThIng...

Ooo... And i'm working tomorrow... I'm really thinking wad function is it, since OHS is on renovation. Mmmm.... Who cares?! 5pm, WORK!!!

Dear going to Msia to visit her Ah mah... HappY triP!

Well, i'm tired... Wanna go eat yoghurt... HA! Then sleep! Hee~ Thanks for the encouragement, Hui Mui and Baz... MisS u All...

Stopping here... niGht!

CiAo!

I do not want to know what I do not want to know... Please... Ignore me for this very second...

No comments: