Friday, July 28, 2006

Back to myself...

I'm totally drained... Argh!!!! Cannot really tahan myself anymore... I've been feeling tired since the beginning of Sec3... HAHA!!! I just make Sleeping my best hobby of all times. Heh HeH!!! And now, i'm feeling what i'm feeling before... And it's really tiring... Can i just sleep through the days without having to worry bout any classes... Sickening!

Come to think of it, how many days had i exactly slept through without disturbance?? OmG!!! None of which i though of... And this weekend, gosh.. I guess it's just the same...

4hours of break in between after the lecture this morning and i decided to come home and sleep... Ya, sleep... HAHA!!! I just can't stand it.... Had a sandwich and concussed onto my bed. Since then, i dunnoe where is heaven and where is earth.. HA!

Anyway, i need to go soon... 3pm tutorial... Guess wad? I didn't do my tutorial... HEh HeH!!! Shhh.. Hope Mathew Pon wun notice... Heh Heh!!

Bye! Blog tonight again!!!

No comments: