Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Good Day!

Time to blog... I'm starting to twist my time everyday to wad it is like today, like back then. If i am released early from school, i must reach home by 2pm so i can have my nap, and still able to have time to do my work. Like today, i had 2 hours of nap, woke up at around 4plus, and started to arrange the stuff i need to do later in the evening. Then, at 6.30pm, watch news... Of coz, that's not gonna be regular, i just happened to come across the news bout the massage license, so i sat there, news after news, till 7pm. Heh HeH HeH!

I was trying to find the correct tutorial for tml's OCOM but i dun really know which is which lah... Wonder why the tutor can't make it tidier... SiCkening... In the end, i found it but dunnoe where's the lecture to go with the tutorial, jitao got pissed, and push it aside liao... MESSY!

Ya, after that, i tried to burn a disc for Darling but aiya, i dunno wad was going on with both the desktop and lappy... So i gave up after wasting too much time on it. Decided to start doing my CIP e-learning for this week. So ya, spent bout 1/2 hr to finish it... Wonder whether i did correctly not... HA!

After that, it was bout 10pm le... After printing all that i need for tml and the day after, began to pack my bag... Like i did when i was in SEC.... Feel so funny! But i did... Feel so satisfied now.. HAHA!!! Little little things like that make me happy... Funny ar? Easily-satisfied? ME! Then, Papa say wanna go eat supper so i say OkOK, ride bicycle down like we always do. Mama will be sitting behind lao Pa while i ride my own... Nice feeling ar... This is like one of those rare times i can actually spend some time with lao pa and lao ma... HeH HeH!

OOo... Before 2pm today, we had our 1st ITR lecture after the term break. Was nice... Ended an hour later, which makes today a really short day. On the bus, while i was seriously ston-ing and fussing over my spoilt earpiece for my MP3, somebody board the bus without my noticing. End of the bus ride, in the interchange, when i was about to stand up, something flew over the sit beside me. My 1st reaction, "Wad was that? Somebody drop something?!" HAHA!! I noticed one Siao Char bo laughing there, so i looked at her, surprised, my sister... HAHA!!! Siao LAH! Throw storybook at me to get my attention... After that, she went to Westmall with me to get a new pair of earpiece... K, it's very obvious she damn tired.. She looks like she just woke up from some nightmare... HEh! Then, went to the DBS bank to deposit some cash(i mean SOME)... HA! Then she was photocopying something on her toy... Head back to interchange when i noticed Darling sitting outside eating lunch. HA! Bid Bye to Sister and stood there talking to darling...

Ok... So, here goes... Darling wanted to feed me some muslim rice which i refused to eat, then i was fixing my new earpiece. I saw this girl sitting inside Vk, so i asked Darling who's girlfriend? Then, he's like, "Dunnoe lah, she likes me..." I'm like, "HUH?! WAh... Then will she beat me not?!" Darling was like, "Nobody likes her..." I gave him an evil smile... HeH! Was obvious that the girl likes him coz throughout the whole time, darling was outside with me, she kept gazing out... Heh HeH! Then Richard came out, and asked "You came to report also ar?!" I'm like, "..." HA! Anyway, Richard kept suan-ing me lah... First say my thigh big, then say my side view nice, front view cannot make it, i jitao stood up and asked, "SO, U WANNA FIGHT AR?!" But he just dun stop... Carry on and on... WAH... Good thing i'm a good entertainer, arbo my shoe will fly to his head... O... He told me he just created a blog.... HAHA!!! So FUNNY! Old Man got blog wor... Anyway, i forgive him after Darling told me we can go autograph on his car... HAHA!!! No lAh, kidding... Around 2pm, left to go home... Darling sent me a sweet sms so i replied him with another... OOOO... Forgot, Mad is sick... He looks like he's dying... Offer him Strepsils but he dun want, he said see doc le but didn't take med coz will go drowsy, i'm like, "Poor thing, i understand how you feel..." Back then, in OHS... I was like that also... Hai... POOR WORKING CLASS.... Hai...

O ya, forgot to say... Miss Eunice got married le, she looks so happy... I was the 1st to arrive at the lecture today coz i feel so sian, dragged myself there... She was telling me that she felt that some of us slimmed down after term break and i was one of them... I'm like, "R u SERIOUS?!" Heh heH! She asked whether it's very stressful not, i say YA, maybe that's the reason but the fact is, i dun think i slimmed down in anyway... HEh HEh... Still, quite flattered.

Ya, so my day ended this way... Feel that it's better off than all those messy days... Love it this way. Make sure i'll be online from 11pm from time on, check my student mail, Mel, blog and at the end, logged off at bout 12am, and turn in... That's the best... WahAHAHA!!!

Switching life back to where it was before and be able to feel less overloaded.

Whenever the wind blew pass my face, it reminds me of you... I know you are beginning to put me right where I am supposed to be... I know you are making me fit in... I know... I really do... That is why, I am trying hard too... Simple words, simple gestures, all you have to do is be there, and I can understand... I'm no longer hanging there, struggling... I am back to where I am suppose to be. But with you by my side...

No comments: