Monday, July 24, 2006

SummAry wor...

Wu Yang smsed me at 3am last night to ask for Kang Yang's Number... I was like, see sms, close inbox, sleep. Come on, it's not like i worked that night and u know i'm not sleeping, i was basically in a concussion state after i drop dead at 2.30am. So i ignored the sms.

Early in the morning, Robert sent me an sms as well.. Pretty much the same reaction as th e 1st i received. GoSh... I was damn tired...

Woke up with my head spinning, i have no idea why, my room was spinning around... I was like, "OMG, am i ok?!" HAHA!!! Then calmed down and pulled myself off the bed at 11am. Washed up and all, and went to do the ppt for ITR... Heh HEH! Proud to say, i'm done with it. Hee~

So, i slacked from 4pm to 5pm... HAHA!!! Then i wrote my diary and put lots of feelings into it which u will never see here... Hee~ Kind of just recalled 2 years ago in OHS, and all the outrageous me... And then thinking bout now, i really learn to be a better person... HeH!

Sent darling an sms but told him not to reply coz knew he was busy. However, he replied and told me he's very tired, so naturally will ask him to go back... YAYA... Guess he's just too tired, he kept repeating wad he'd said... HAHA!!! Feel so sorry for him... he actually did 2 rebonding himself... GoSh...

Well Well... I was doing some studying for BSTA test tmr... K, trying hard to understand...

YayA, it's just a brief summary of my day... Gonna go eat my dinner then study again... Ya, u saw it right, i'm having my dinner at this time...

CiAO!

A tear is a precious gem for all...

No comments: