Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My day...

I was drunk last night u know... HAHA!!! Ma told me she open the wine she bought and said it taste nice, so i pour half a cup of it. K, 1stly, it's not red wine, it's sort of brownish... First sip, DAMN SWEET!!! Gosh... I went to study and slowly finish the cup... 12am, i cannot tahan liao... I fell dead on my bed... Totally in the state of drunkness... K, tipsy lah... And i fell asleep just like that...

I did wake up a few times in the night but fell back to sleep within seconds. Woke up at 7.40am... Feeling really tired... I changed up and went out... K, i had my really cool look the whole day... I was really in deep thoughts all the while, bout i-dunnoe-wad... HAHA!!! Was thinking bout BSTA test and the following days ahead... Seems very free yet very packed... That's y, my mind is in a big mess...

Right, darling happily told me he got his new Bike... HAHA!!! Congrats to him ar... Although i still dunno wad model is that but it certainly looks nice from my point of view... HAHA!!!

Ermm... So, we stucked ourselves in the library for more than 4 hours b4 the test.. HAHA!! ACtually wanted to go home but i didn't feel like taking a bus so ya, stayed on... I laid down on the table to sleep... And ya, as usual, i drooled... It's normal ok! Hee~ Kk, so after stressing myself for that 4hours, finally it's the test. K, i paper is hard ok! Fancy having a theory qn to be 5marks when it's not even more than 5 words. GoSh.. Anyway, the test is finally over... Relieved for a while...

Went back home after that, i was really tired... Basically immensed in a world of my own throughout the journey. Reached home at 7plus, went to bath straight away... Very Hot and sweaty, feel so disgusting... Had a long bath, washing myself thoroughly. Heh hEh! After watching TV, changed again, went out to meet Darling...

Really tired lah.. I didn't know darling was so affected by the sms i sent him the other day... So, he wanted to talk... HAHA!!! So funny ok.. I kept telling him not to be so serious leh... Scared... HAHA!!! So we sat there and talked for more than an hour then decided to head back... HAHA!!! And i saw his new bike! COOL OK!!! So cool!!! I wanna own one too!!! wait till i got my driving license then i go get a bike license... HAH!!!

Anyway, i was shortlisted for the IMF cateries thingy... Happy! Can earn money!!!

OOo!!! Just now Honey called me all of a sudden, obvious, want me to work... Heh HeH!! Funny lor him, but well, haven't gone back for a while le, so wanna go back a bit b4 renovating... YAyA!! So, catch me at orchard this SAturday...

Conclusion, today is long... But satisfying... Really... Just today.. I'm glad i had a chat with Darling, a pretty long one... Full of laughters... Knowing that he is still around is pleasant.

If only you know where I once was... If only I can find you again in a better way... I love you...

No comments: