Tuesday, July 18, 2006

All I want to say is...

How come i got a feeling that the CIP tutor dun like our group? I dun think we did that badly, she just continuously shot questions at us. Ok, i do admit that the prototype weren't that well done... Coz got no knowledge. Kind of wondering how the rest made it so well... Hmmm... No comments here... Anyhow, it's all over.. Finally, this freaking CIP is over... Hopefully, her "your class has done quite well except for one or 2 groups" meant it and hopefully the "1 or 2" doesn't include us... HA! Right, the rest of the comments shall be kept within myself. Not appropriate to put here... Hee~

Didn't have a proper lunch today, ate Siew Mai and Octopus balls... HAHA!!! Then, we sat there, Wee Wee suddenly sang me a song and its, as usual, lAme! HAH! Funny lah... Heh HeH HeH...

In between darling smsed me to tell me that the cake taste very nice... HAHA!!! Please lah, i choose one leh... Too bad i didn't get to go harbourfront to get that Vanilla tiramisu... Well, doesn't matter, he likes this one... HA! Another time maybe(Like he got so many BDs, HA) HeH! He was telling me Richard mentioned me, saying he needs my help with blog. I'm like, "ASK HIM TO BEG ME!" HAHA!!! Like i got the mood to entertain him after what he'd done... HA! However, i ain't that cruel, told darling that when he needs help then tell me, i will ENTERTAIN. HA!

Kk, Dear told me someone asked her to go work IMF... Ha! Alright... Didn't call me huh... Dun wan either... Promised Dear to accompany her if she needs.

Ooo... Downloaded the new MSN thingy... Looks so nice... Initially all my contacts went missing, and i was in such frustration, i on and off the com for 3 consecutive times... HA! Until i saw my contacts back, intact... Hee~ Wanna dl it onto my lappy too... Looks so So nice...

I had a very deep nap just now... I dun think anything could have woken me up. Hee~ I on the air-con and slept with close doors till 6pm... Gosh... u can guess how tired i was...

Joan was telling me how to do the thingy... K, will do it tomorrow, today my blog is OccUpIed! Ha!

Jiawen told me i am very healthy coz i was drinking carrot fruit juice... And i told her, "No, i'm fat" Then she said "No, u are not." We continued with that at the atrium and every single time, it got louder and louder... HAHA!!! Funny...

Need to start doing ITR project le... Haven't find anything yet.. GoSh...

Ermm... I'm having a mild sore throat and blocked nose... Hopefully it'll remain mild... HA!!!

Well, well, life seems to be back on track... Seems to be... Yet to be known... We'll see what will come slowly...

Aim for tomorrow: To love myself a little bit more and to love him a little bit more... And to fill my life with SMILES!

PS: Edith, be happy tomorrow!

Whenever I stand alone, I think of you... You are my 8th world wonder...

No comments: