Monday, July 10, 2006

SentOsa?!

Went to Sentosa today coz i was told it's Wee loon's farewell party and that not many pple are going so u see, being a friend or just someone i worked with for a while already, decided to go, give him face. In the end, he didn't turned up... Damn It lah... Woke up so early to see him not there... Farewell for who? SiAo...

In the water, was splashing water and throwing sands all over at Chris, MAo and Chee Wee... Chee wee coward lah, ran off after only a few rounds. Dear, Felicia, Xueni and I were like nuts, throwing and scrubbing sands on the guys... And we got sands threw and srubbed at us too... HAHA!!! And chris was pulling my pants and throwing sand in lah, wah lao, jitao paiseh... Crap mah... NVM... He kept drowning me... Geez... And Ah Mao also lah... He kept picking on Dear and I... Reason is obvious... Felicia is his sister and Xueni is his Gf... Sickening... And was dumped so many times into the water... Drank a lot of seawater... Disgusting... After that, i was full from the water that i kept burping it out.... Taste so gross...

Dear and i were tired... She wanted to cut her hair but Darling said they tired lah... In the end, saw them playing there... HAHA!!! NVM... Dear was sleeping in the cab... She fell asleep in a short distance lah, and started breathing quite loud, then snore... I jitao wah! HAHA!!!

Went to eat Mee Siam at the new Muslim coffeeshop, it was yummy... A bit spicy though but SHIOK! HA! After that, with darling and dear, went to WM converse shop change his jacket, too small? Ya... Then went to get his comic. Afterwhich, Dear and us separated coz darling dunnoe YEw Tee's road well, can't send Dear home. So, darling sent me back. Asked him to wait for me for a while, while i go get him the disc i burnt for him... I looked up at my house and my big mouth said, "WAh... Nobody at home... HA!" Then Darling said, "HUH?!" I was like, "Wad?! Wanna come ar?!" HAHA!!! Me and my big mouth and i'm like trying to tell him, "No, house damn messy... Mai lAh.." HAhA!!! MAi Mai Mai until lift then forget it... Let him come... So, kind of use the comp a litte while i wait for Roy to come... Roy was telling me he needs to come up to my house... HA! Paiseh LAh! Then 2 guys at my house... Nobody else... DaNGEROUS WOR!!!

K, so darling left after browsing through my room lah.. HA! Then i was kind of worried bout Roy being with me, alone... HA! So convinced Darling to stay with me... Until Roy leave... Hee~ Ya, he did.. He was looking through his NSR thingy.. When Roy came, i was asked Roy bout the NSR thingy so the 2 of them kind of chatted a little bout that. After sending me all the pictures that i need for my prototype, Roy left... Really wanna thank him, coz he actually came down to give me all the pics. And since he is such a busy man now... He really is... And hor, he like become very old le... Looks like under lots of stres... Still wanna thank him a lot... And i still owe him a meal lah... HEH!

Then, Eddie was happily browsing through all the videos that he can find in my com.... LaO... But all are really funny vids lah, some are disgusting though... HA! Anyway, after roy left... He stayed on a little while more and left as well... Went down with him and kiss ByE BYE! Wah lao, his car really style lah, the "VoMP! VOMP!" sound is so loud lah.. Can hear it after he left... Heh HeH! HahA! Lao...

Scary experience... But glad nothing happen.. HA! Still LoVe my DaRLing!

K, need to go le... CiAo!

No comments: