Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tuesday...

Remember my blog last midnight? Went to sleep after that, i actually dreamt of Wan Yu... Ha! so influential ar...

I have to eating quite a bit these couple of days... Wondering whether is it that time of the month again... HA! Well, normal lah.. I guess i gotta refrain from eating too much... Coz I WANNA LOSE WEIGHT!!! Ha!

School was alright today. ITR lecture was fun, and we got these 3 men from the Creative Eateries here to give us talks bout the criterias bout the IMF event this coming September. One of the most important events Singapore is holding... And we went for the interview for it... Was cool... If i get the job, will be earning $100+ a day... Moreover, it's 4 consecutive days. The working hour is 12pm to 12am, so i think it's pretty ok... Just like Banquet... Hope i got selected! Hee~

So after CIP lecture, decided to go home before meeting Yuting... Reached home, watched TV, lay down there and waited for Yuting to SMs me... But i dozed off lah... She called me at around 5pm... I quickly got up and went out. Yvonne was there too... HA! So long never see her le... She seems like she's doing ok... Anyway, had Laksa... Heh HEh! So fat... But who cares... Heh HeH!!!

So Yuting and i ate and chat, then walk around... Bought an empty disc, went to Mac to sit and chat while she help me burn disc. Ermmm... She treated me Mcflurry... HA! My treat next time... Hee~ Then she came to my house to watch that gruesome DVD, Hostel. I wasn't paying much attention coz i was doing my BSTA, in the end, i still got 4 qns undone.. Dun understand, so i left them blank...

Yup... I kind of slack a lot today... Coz i thought i should give myself a break after doing up the website for CIP. HA! Although i know i didn't do a lot... Hee~ YaYa, no worries, will be bucking up again tomorrow...

Darling told me Richard weren't in a good mood today... I laughed... Find it kind of funny... Anyhow, didnt meet up with Darling today coz he did OT, hEh, and i was kind of tired after sending Yuting to the MRT station. Yup... Told darling to sleep early...

I'm starting to wonder whether there's some problem with my nose not... It always got blocked whenever the weather is cold... It was practically blocked the whole night last night and i was in a state of mind whereby i know i'm sleeping and i was talking to myself in my mind... GoSh... WeiRd... Hai... I guess it's normal? It's been like that for years le...

This weekend is darling's BD... Dun really have much time to make him anything... Still thinking wad to give him or do for him... HA! STRAIN MY MIND....

I met you around the corner... You found me stranded... You caught me crying like a child... You spotted me and gave me love...

No comments: