Tuesday, July 18, 2006

PBL presentation

I only had 3 hours of sleep last night... A bit stone now... Still got presentation at 11.20pm... In class now to see the rest present. It's break now... So boring... So many "nows"... Ha!

Chatted with Dear till 2.30am... Too much to catch up... Was talking bout everything and anything from the damn prank to xueting, to bt kor, to yuting, to darling, to andy chua, to Xi yao... HahA!!! I heard someone is interested in my CATS group-mate(Xi Yao), maybe it' not someone, is some of them... HAHA!!! i'm being such an aunty now.. But fact is, somehow, pple started telling me a lot of things bout Xi Yao which is kind of interesting... HA! INTERESTING AR...

Feel like eatng lots of chocolate but will grow fat... HAi... Then again, really got the crave for candies... ArGh... BitE me!!!

K, break over, need to go... CiAo!

I'm dragging on...

No comments: