Monday, July 03, 2006

Boredness...

Feel like writing some stuff since the lappy is on and with internet access. Well, attempted MIEC tutorial, not easy at all, but tried my best to do the most. Didn't actually finished coz i was pretty much stucked, and dun really know where it ends since it's a 2weeks paper. Doesn't matter, did it somehow and will finish it before thurs, definitely.

Still left with BSTA... Not doing it yet.

Tomorrow there's only one lecture coz of CIP e-learning... Another week with another e-learning... Relaxing in some ways but a bit troublesome coz people tend to push everything to the end of the week but the end of the week is usually the busiest.

Still thinking when my group will actually start on ITR project and where my CIP PBL will end up in... SO many things undone... So not satisfying...

Used to be the confident person, but i can't find myself anymore... Too competitive perharps? Maybe... HAHAHA!!! Ok lah, dun wanna sound so depress, look at the bright side bah, the more competitive, the more effort put in, the more i'll gain, even if it's a slight accomplishment. HAHAHA!!!

Love me PeOPLE!!! I lOve my current blog SKIN!!!

KiSS mE!

Wonder when will be the next time i stand up high and smile to myself... SOON I suppose... CONFIDENT LEH!!!

AI PING IN COMMAND...
APPLE IN CHARGE...

WAHAhaHAHa!

Going to bath liao...

No comments: