Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm sorry...

Ermmm... Now i feel really bad... Never insult someone when u dunnoe that person well.. Offended Richard just like that, with a simple word that comes out of pple's mouth easily but then it is a really sensitive word to him. Ermm... Not gonna push the blame to anyone coz ultimately, i'm the one who post it, so ya, i'm at fault. Though i was really offended by him coz of his previous post but i suppose i offend him more than he did to me... So sad ar... Although a lot of Richard's comment is very vague to me, but can roughly interpret wad he's trying to say. He seems very angry... And most importantly, he kind of implied that he's gonna fire Eddie... SO ermm... A bit shock... No, is VERY shock! It's so not right! Erm... Now i feel very bad le... I dun wanna go there liao le... Did post an apology comment on his blog but erm... doubt he'll read it until next thurs bah... Well, still gotta say... Richard, if I really offended you that badly, i am really really sorry... From the very bottom of my heart, please do accept my utmost apology... Really didn't mean to make u so upset... Sorry...

Well, this is enough i think... Enough to make me feel bad... No mood to blog le... Although there's so much to say... Just sorry...

No comments: