Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Just some new uploads

Took this while sleeping outside Plaza Sing... Amazing wor, in the middle of the night. You'll be able to spot this on the left hand side of the entrance... HAHA!!!
And i caught this beautiful sunset right through my window... This view has been there with me for the past 18years, where i'm alive.

Act Cute leh... HAHA!!!
No idea why but my frindge went side for no reason... And ya, i admit, my room is damn messy...
I think i took this after i reached home from school yesterday...
It's Me in BLACK!


This is so me with my messed up hair... Trying to act being distracted... THAT'S SO ME!
Ya, so i decided to post some pics up so u people will remember how i look and to let u know that i'm doing fine and moving on... AIYa... NiCe... CiAo!

No comments: