Sunday, July 23, 2006

Seems missing...

I'm done with the report for our ITR project. HAHA!!! I was so eager to send it off that i forgot to add in the source of the info. Heh HEh... Anna came to remind me... Well well, did gave her the source le.

Dear came over to my place today. Somebody said wanna come at 10am lah, in the end, woke up at 1.30pm. HAHA!! Then waste my sms... HAHA!!! Anyway, i went to meet her at Mac coz we need to use net to get info but heh heh, Mac's wireless very cham lah... Cannot connect lor, not cannot connect but after connecting, it's "limited or no conectivity", very irritating lah... So dear and i decided to leave. She went to get her lunch, then went to buy drinks then left to my house.
Started a bit lost, dunno where to start, but after a while, decided to calm my mind. We began to do our project properly, of coz, she was doing hers, while i'm doing mine. Along the way, we talked quite a lot of things. YayA, i finished my part of the project at bout 5plus, while she's still struggling with her. She scare me with her "spoilt" cable... WAH LAo! Heh Heh... Anyway, i took my bath and after a while, left to eat dinner with Darling.

Darling cannot tahan lah, he waited for quite a while... HAHA!!! Dear and i ordered our meals and began our dinner with jokes... She doesn't have eggs in her share AGAIN!!! HAHA!!! So funny lah, then i gave her half. Hee~ And they were happily talking bout Doramon... And made me rmbed Xiyao kept saying i am doramon... Just coz i got everything they asked for... But it's really true lah, dunnoe why i bring so many things but dun feel heavy at all. Heh, perhaps all those are essential to me bah... Hee~ Darling kept agitating Dear with the "chubby" issue.. HAHA!!! Then, dear reluctantly left to her friend's house coz of some reason. Which later, she scared the hell of me by sending the WRONG SMS to her friend!!!! I thought something really bad happen lah...

Darling send me back but before that happened, he asked me to go WM get his comic 1st... Hee~ Then sent me back... Gosh... It was so funny how everything went lah... Anyway, he had a real busy day... He seems to be always the busy one... Poor Thing...

Really need to cut off the doramon thingy... Sounds so weird..

Ermm.. Lots of weird happenings recently... Caught me when i least expect them all... So weird...

Many troubled things going on but i'm refusing to barge in anyway... Still hanging on there... with or without anyone fighting alongside with me. I know it is nothing but often, the thought of it scare me... I dare not review, i dare not give up, there's too much to see... No sweat... I will face up to it, even if it means taking my whole life away. I will survive coz my will is there. I love my life too much to call it quits. Most importantly, i have too many unfinished business here. Take no time to think about it, i AM standing strong, on the ground, to fight this battle on... A battle to be won...


Mmm MMm Mmm(quotes from Jiawen)... Nothing much to say... Well, i really wanna go K box... Everybody kept avoiding me lah... HAha!!! No lah, pple are busy with their stuff... Feel so rejected... Hai... Doesn't matter then... Will entertain myself at home, in the bathroom, in my room, on my bed... Hee~

Emotions come by every now and then, but really, we can't control it in anyway... Sometimes, we seek to differ from what is true but the truth is the truth, no matter wad, it will not change... Will not... I can choose to believe this somebody is true to me when the very obvious fact is, he is not. I can choose to trust a friend, but he/she may not be wad i think he/she is. Sometimes, i just missed being the way everything used to be. Sometimes, it just ain't right to move so quickly. Or not? It is us chasing after time, rather than time catching up with us. Whenever we come to an end, we tend to look back but never once we thought about walking one more step. Is that human? When i look back now, i find myself smiling brightly, thinking things no one ever thought of, mining my own business... Everything seems so less complicated back then. No matter how tough life were, i would smile at the end of the day. Now, it is hardly the case. I can bearly open my mind to any thoughts when the nights draw near. Many times, i have sleepless nights, but none of these nights are due to happy thoughts. I used to lead a life i called my own, organised, undisturbed, unrummaged but now, it is otherwise. Every individuals deserve a chance to be emotionally involved in somebody, but every individual also have the right to ditch anybody, willingly, unwillingly, purposely or unintentionally... How does that feel? For some, happy, for some, sad... It is always hard to let go... Always... When you can, hold on to wadever you have now, dun think bout how far this something or someone can last with you, grab hold to that very instant when you have it, not own it, but have it. Bear in mind, all individuals have their own rights to step out of this board game of life, just remember to wake up at the end. There's no use deluding yourself any further when the game ends. You should have no qualms bout it since you have initially began this game. -Words for you to see-

If departure is the best key, then let it be... However, know that my heart is always open when you decide to land...

No comments: