Saturday, July 08, 2006

Sian...

Didn't go for IS today... Should i say there's some problem with me? Hee~ Nothing much to blog about today...

Went out with Lao Ma... Cannot stand her... She's so noisy... Hai... My Ma... Hai...

Ya... Darling told me that there's some handsome guys on richard's blog... I jitao PuKed! *vOmIt blOoD and everYthing u can find* HAHA!!! I saw 2 gay Guys... One call MAD, the other call UNCLE... HAHA!!! SickEning Ya?! TOTALLY!!! Heh HeH!!! Ok, let's not be mean... I'm kind... There's 2 very good-looking gay guys in the blog... HAHA!!!! Still sounds mean... Guess i'm not kind at all? Maybe...

Yup... Meeting Dear tmr to study BSTA... And of coz, there's some catching up to do.

O ya, time to start PBL le... Our boss likes to play MIA.... Hai... HAHA!!!

NiGht!

CiAo!

I fell down... I never thought I would fall into the cradle of your arms...

No comments: