Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy day!

There are a few things that I need to touch on today.

It was raining cats and dogs this morning, i woke up pretty early, so i did everything in a relax way and then walked out, taking much attention on my slippers, coz it's slippery.. Slipped a few times but didn't fall. Upon reaching Bus stop, wondered a little whether I'd bumped into Ping Hong or not, but well, i didn't.

At the interchange, again i was thinking whether i'd bumped into anyone familiar or not, obviously, i did not. All the way to school, i was ston-ing and staring into the cold air, hugging myself, trying to keep myself warm under the air-con. Then, i kind of remembered chatting with Wei Yi online last night, he wanted to meet us for some catching up but Ma cooked so i didn't go out. So i was thinking maybe meeting him later in the afternoon bah.

Before going for CIP, i nearly slipped again at the stairway and guess who caught me? My SiSter... HAHA!!!

So, CIP started. As usual, sat there trying to finish the tutorial and also to finish off the E-portfolio. Took quite a while but didn't manage to get it done. VK came to talk to me bout something which, as usual, i dun really catch, so i assumed he was telling me something bout the blog thingy, in the end, he got the wrong person, he thought it was me who told him bout some mails or wadever... Then, he began asking bout tagboard again so i spent some of my time telling him wad to do but he couldn't get wad i mean... Then, Mrs Ang caught all of us using MSN and kind of admonished us and told us to off it, so there went the convo. Was really thirsty so decided to grab a drink. Jiawen went with me. Who knows just minutes after we left, she let us off... HA!!! Well, went back and packed up.

Went to eat with them but i didn't eat coz i was full from the Soya Bean. After that, decided to leave, initially thinking of sleeping, then thought of Wei Yi. So i asked him out. This sickening guy make me wait for an hour, dunno how to tell me to go home first meh?! Ya, so from 11.50, waited till 1pm... FOR THESE 2 GUYs! Silong and Wei YI! BuAy Tahan... So, went to food court and chatted some stuff, and laughed all the way. Pretty happy to meet up with them, at least i caught some laughs. Somehow, i caught something more... I tried hard not to think bout it but somehow, i got some hints or something. K, let's just conclude that i think too much so ya, i think too much. Well, Wei Yi said NS is hard, he wants to study, and this time, he is determine to. Hopefully, he's sincere bout it, better landing in future. All the best to this friend of mine. Come to think of it, i knew him since Pri1... Wahh.... HA!

Anyway, after much walking around and a FREE Mocha ice blended from Coffee Bean, contributed by Silong, Wei Yi went to get his gf while Silong walked with me to interchange. Well, he, for some reasons, got to know bout this somebody who cuts my hair and i got no choice but to admit... It's so funny the way i reacted and the way he told me.. HAHA!!! So, we went pass VK, so i told him bout it, briefly and told him not to tell anyone... HA! Saw Vk pretty empty so i walked in to see the 2 GuyS! Heh hEh! They are pretty free.. Richard started asking bout the tag again, so i patiently tried to explain wadever i meant this morning. Then, i showed them some videos that i got in my lappy... Funny... Richard finished half and left to do some PS2 thingy while Andy was so entertained by the videos. He's funny, kept laughing and laughing even when i dun think it's funny... And imagine their reactiong when they saw the Cats' video... HeH! K, it's disgusting... Anyway, i was kind of tired so after all the videos, i said bye bye and left.

At home, didn't take nap, started to do the E-portfolio and completed it at bout 6plus 7. Then, i logged off after a little chat with ting coz i needed the loo... Hee~ After that, i watched TV the whole night... HAHA!

Then, papa called back 3 times lah... Kept asking me i wanna eat not coz i haven't eat... HAHA!!! Ok, so in the end, decided to go kopitiam with both pa and ma. Ya, so we went cycling... Hee~

Before i got on the bicycle, got an sms from sister... Well, SmiLe my sister! I'm so always there, whether u want me or not... :)

O ya, dear told me she fell down... Dunno wad happen... hope she's doing fine...

Going to OHS tomorrow to get my pay and to watch movie with Jiawen and joAn! WAHAHA!!! LAKE HOUSe!!!

Right... So these are the stuff that i wanna say. I had a wonderful day today... Especially seeing Wei Yi and Silong... I love today... 31st July 06

O... It's chinese Valentine's today... Happy Chinese Valentine's to ALL!!!

MuAcKs!

NiGht!

CiAO!

I wonder...

No comments: