Monday, August 07, 2006

EEEEE... HHHHHH...If u can understand

I cried myself to sleep again... I thought about u throughout the silent night... Wondering are you doing well...

Woke up in the morning feeling your presence, but all I had was my pillow... I looked at my phone waiting for u to send me an sms, like u always did, even if it is just a simple, "Good Morning Dear..." I waited and waited but my phone remained quiet...

I pulled myself away from my bed and read wad i've written for you... I held back my tears... To keep the love going...

I decided to ask you whether u r free after work... U said u would be, but i just wanna leave u that letter, on your car... I did... I took a glance at the piggy that i always held on when i was on your car... But now, it is out of reach, just like u to me...

I told u that i've left wad was left of me on your car. But u asked me whether I wanna have dinner with you... I hesitated but told u to come if u wish... I saw u walked onto the escalator from afar, and saw u moving further and further away from me... I know by then, i've lost u...

U said u are not gonna join me for dinner because u feel sick, i told u to go back home and rest well, u replied and said, "Ya, I will, thanks..." I added on, "dun miss me too much..." And u replied, "I will too..." I wanted to cry but I stopped myself and smile at your unshield love... And told u to rest very well...

I told u to read my letter but u said u wouldn't, u'd rather to keep them as great memories... I insist u do because those were the memories with a tinge of request... U said no... I can only smile...

I lost myself when i let go of your arms... How i wish i can hold u again, hold u tightly...

Well, enough of my emotional self i guess... I need to wake up somehow... Today, Ashril, Si En, Ben Koh smsed me... It's so weird... Honey called me... Normal... AUNTY YIM CALLED ME, NOT NORMAL... HeH HEH!!! Funny how pple remembered me... Well, I'm apple right? Apple in everyone's eyes... Always there no matter rain or shine... I wanted to ignore them because of wad is going on now but i told myself not to because somehow, they dun owe me anything, they are my friends...

Well, trying to bring back my smiles without you... But it is hard to...

No comments: