Friday, August 11, 2006

Well...

Ermm... Nothing much happen today... I drew up my study plan(Finally...) for the coming week and this weekend. I've decided to slack till tmr... Hee~ Time to start studying real real hard for the first exam in Poly...

Well, everything was quiet today... Too quiet i guess... Well, Dear called me and told me wad she saw.. Shock was the 1st reaction, sadness flows along with it... Well, no point lah...

Cravings for Mushroom today after my kor fried the mushroom egg... But i can't eat egg... Sickening... So i told mama to cook mushroom soup for me... HAHA!!! No lah, its for all of us... YuMMy!

I finished the chocolate mA bought for me yesterday....Shhh... I ate chocs again... Aganist my rule... HAhA!!! ShHhhh... Dun tell anyone oK!

Was organising the outing for 5A1 tmr... Hai... The guys hor... Really dunnoe when they will grow up lor... Cannot keep quiet and listen... Sickening... HAHA!!! They're still themselves... Still as sickening...

Ermm... Really got nothing to do at home... I just munched on anything i think i can eat... Logging on and off line, touching my laptop, lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, building sand castles... So Omg!

SiCkening...

I found the person he told me about.. She seems like a person with a cute personality... Ha!

Well... Life like this is better off i guess... Silent... In my own world... Dun have to worry bout any other thing... JUst me and wad i wanna care bout... Just me and my imagination... BlACk and WhItE... Colours coloured my world sometimes... Just like that... That's all i need now...

Ooo... I was thinking bout cutting my hair short recently... u know, i'm kind of sick of the long straight black-brown hair... It has been there since sec 2 or 3? My last short hair was sec1, that was mushroom head... thinking of something more style now... Ermmm... Still thinking lah.. Anyway, it'll be until next month then i'll do wad i wanna do... And will start stepping up for the weight-losing thingy, and will start changing style... Be ready to see a different me... After all the things that have happened the past couple of weeks... Ya, i supposed it's time for a new lifestyle, a new me...

Changes are inevitable in life... It is when we decide to change and how...

You trigger every little thing that is happening in my life from this moment...

No comments: