Tuesday, August 15, 2006

ToWn ToWn Town

Went to town today... Hai... I was quite tired lor... Then the bus went off right infront of me again... I hate it when it happens... It always happens... Sickening...

Anyway, I was very late... Met up with Jiawen and Joan at Kino... Then went for lunch although i didn't eat a proper meal coz i wasn't hungry... Had Joan's cookiess, like the chocolate chips, it's YuMMy... Hee~

Then, went on to shop around and around and around Taka... I saw a really nice GUESS belt... For god sake, Y must it appear at this time?! Argh... When i'm all broke... It's so nice... But it's $99.... Guess Wad? It's on my waiting list... HAHA!!! After exam, i'm gonna work work work to get the belt... Arghh... I'm gonna get it!!! By any MeANs!!!! HAHA!!! OOo... And Giodano got really nice Tees... And Zara too.. I'm like so broke to get anything... I bought 2 pathetic blue pens... So sAd... Ok, at least i bought pens... Bought something... DOTs...

After that, we went to drink something at coffee bean, and talk some craps... Ok, i saw a very suave guy... I'm serious... The 2 girls didn't noticed i was looking at this guy sitting opposite us.. He's so cute u know... He's face is like blushing... So cuTe... HAHA!!! Shhh... I'm looking at guys... Hee~ Anyway, after that, we went off, ya, and that ends off the day out...

Oo... I went to buy a small slice of chocolate cakes for Lao ma... Her BD today... Hope it's nice... Hee~

Ermm... Dear called me just now, telling me bout the newly renovated OHS Ballroom... ermm.. I wanna go see... MUSt See... Hee~ Can't wait to go back to work after exam... Wanna earn moNey...

K, another slack day today... Need to wake up super early tmr to study study study... MIEC... Hai...

Ooo... I ate a doughnut just now... WahAHAHA!!! YuMMy!!! Love doughnuts.. Never fails to brighten my day... Heh Heh Heh...

OK, i finally finish my Antibiotics... Geez... Its so not nice to eat medicine... Especially antibiotics when u have to complete the whole big packet of more than a dozen pills... GoSh.. Good news is, I finished it toDay!!!

O yA... AiAi granted me wish of becoming her new pUppy's GoD-mother... WahHAHa!!! So now, i'll DeCLaRe, I'm the goD-mother of AiAi's PupPy... WAHAHAHAHA!!! WaNNA SEE IT!!! MuSt be Cute...

YayA... O ya, saw Richard'd new Apple i-pod U2 or somthing... So cool lah... Rich man... Hai... I'm so GreeN... Too bad cannot be i-pod's godmother... HAHA!! KiDDing...

List of need-to-save-and-buy:
1. Converse sneakers
2. New Specs
3. Guess belt
4. New Haircut and highlight
5. New Hp(Still considering)

Ending my Blog... NiGHt!

CiAo!

No comments: