Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Chalet...

Monday morning... Went to school for BSTA revision lecture, no, not lecture, went to listen to exam format... WaD ThE! It was supposed to be 2hours but it ended 20min later, i was like, "Huh? Finish?!" So, decided to go get a hair cut... Y? Head too heavy, frindge getting on my nerves and just wanna get rid of some stuff... So, i called VK, asked Richard whether they free not... Jiawen and Joan went with me, but they didn't stay there with me, instead, they went to walk around...

Andy was the one who cut my hair... Ermm.. We chatted about some stuff... And he actually remembered he cut my hair b4 once, and rebonded for me once... HA! So i was like, "Tao Yan, u remember..." hee~ Me.... Then he used the hair dryer to blow my body... HAHA!!! Coz i was like, sweating and sweating... Heh HeH! He is so cute... And he was like," So, u wanna change your mind?" I told me, "NO... Dun have to..." He started getting serious and said he likes more mature ones... I kept laughing lah... Wad's there to be serious bout... So dots... Conclusion, he's a nice guy... short guy... HAHA!!!

Went back for Juniper's BSTA extra lesson... Whole didn't turned up except for Jiawen Joan and me... The rest are a bit mean lah hor... However, we did understand better bout hypothesis testing...

Afterwhich, went to meet Dear... I waited for quite a while bah... Until the train came and i saw her hair... And i concluded, she just woke up... HAHA!!!! Imagine... We stood all the way to Pasir Ris until the stop b4 the last... HAHA!!! Somebody told me second stop... Dun deny le dear... Xueni came to get us... Then we went in... Took a few pics, put my bag down and went to BBQ pit... Saw AStley!!!! So long never see him liao!!! HAHA!!! He grew fatter but the same old drunked... HAHA!!!

So we were eating, drinking and chatting till the sky is dark... Dear and I went to Ka Jiao Siqi's son, Davin Koh... So CuTe... He's 4 this year... And Siqi is pregnant le... HAHA!!! I touched her tummy... It felt so good... Soft soft de, felt normal but knowing that there's a life inside is so fascinating... HaHA!!!!

Later in the night, th rest of the departments came and I saw LAu... Turned around, JP standing there... i'm like, "Ermm... He's wearing Singlet..." HAhA!!!! JP happen to be OHS F&B director... Ha!!! And Dear told me Ivan was there too... Ya, saw him in red...

When i went there again later, he called out to me, "AH PO!" HAHA!!! Only he will call me that lah... I saw Si Wei too... She slimmed down so so much... So pretty... Time for Honey to have a make-over... HAHA!!!

Ok, JP scared me when we were bout to leave... went to bid goodbye to all, when he suddenly stood infront of me and said, "Y u leaving? You come here then stay upstairs, nv come down, then leaving?" I'm like, "I was here just now b4 u all came..." And laugh laugh laugh... Scare me lah... Then, i shouted 3 times, "Bye IvAn" But think he didn't hear me lah... After i walked a distance, he suddenly shout out, "AH PO!" So ya, guess the rest told him i was calling him... Then i shouted, "BYE IVAN!"

Ooo... Vincent Ah pek was there too... As usual, he's so crappy... HAHa!!!

Overall, i loved last night... It was a long journey back home though...

I had a really tough day today... I am SICK... Ya, a general name, SICK! Dun tell u the sickness... So i'll be resting damn long... Hai... Health is so so important...

He told me he got a computer le... I was like, "GoOD!" Hope he wun read my blog... I'm such nonsense...

MamA cooked me Fish porridge... YummY...

Anyway, in much pain now... So here's here... HA!

If only we were what we used to be, I may just kiss you on your cheek and say goodnight...

No comments: