Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tired... Dun talk so Much...

Ermm... After yesterday's tiring day out, planned to stay home and rest. However, i didn't. Initially thinking of going to JB but after some long thoughts, decided not to. So, dear and i planned to go eat tang yuan at clementi. Heh HEh! So, ya went out today to eat tang yuan and walked around the area.

I spent more than a hundred bucks today, which I MUST earned back coz my bank account dun look good at all. Hee~ K, i bought my black long pants for the IMF thingy, a shirt from LP zone, a 40-pockets clear folder, facial mask, facial foam and most importantly, LEVIS sneakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So HAPPY!!! HAHA!!! Instead of getting a converse, i got levis, pretty OK... HAHA!!! Worth it.. But that's about $60 lah.. HEh HeH!!!

Oo... After a couple of hours walking round clementi, Dear and i decided to go for foot reflexology. Wanted to find cheap ones at clementi but dun have, only got a lot of salons. Went to westmall, checked the price, it is $26... Hee~ So ya, the 2 of us just walked in and have our feets massaged... SO COOL.. Painful at some places though. The guy was telling me that my neck and shoulder not very good, bladder as well and said that i dun sleep early. HAHA!!! Neck and shoulder plus dun sleep early is true. For the bladder, not very sure lor... Anyway, after 40min of massaging, i was feeling very sleepy liao... HAhA!!! So SHu Fu... Heh HEh!!! Wanna go again... Hee~~~

YaYA... I'm memorising the IMF menus now which kind of sux... I dun wanna memorise le... I only rmbed the 1st menu. Forget bout the rest. Not happy, dun hire me lor!

Hee~ Tmr got no money to take but have to go training, should have just go OHS work... Hai...

As the night draws closer to me, I felt your presence... That presence long gone from me... No idea where should I begin the story, don't even have an idea where it ended, in just that split second, you took my heart away... I tried so hard to push you aside but just like a spring, you'd sprung right back to my mind. Feel like hugging you again... Feel like kissing you right on your lips again. Perhaps I can... But will they feel the same again? Gone are the the days when I smiled along with you, when I know your smiles were because of me, when my smiles were because of you... They're all gone... Enclosed in the cruel diary of life... 想念你的拥抱,思念一切的美妙...

No comments: