Saturday, August 05, 2006

I lost u...

A day totally messed up... I lost wad was so precious to me... I could've held on but i chose to let go... I dun want something to be such a make-believe nor do i want you to suffer at all.

I thought everything was supposed to be... Everything seemed so perfect... I should've know that nothing can be perfect in this world. U can have something but be sure to lose something.

You came into my life offering me wad i lacked most but you left my life, lingering in my soul... Am i dreaming? Am i naive? I dun want to give up, i've yet to though... Because my heart still belongs to you...

I tried to make my day as normal as possible but i can't help but think of you. The look on your face when u saw me cry, the touch u tried to give but i pushed it all aside, the smile u squeezed from your face just to tell me u are alright and the smell that seems to keep coming when i laid in my quiet night... You seem to be everywhere when i know you're gone.

You told me u dun wanna give up, that u dun wanna let me go but that very heart of yours is too big for me to hold... U told me you couldn't sleep, that u felt the sense of loneliness and u told me i'm the cause of them all... I dun want u to linger no more... I tried utmost to tell u that wad is meant to be, shall be...

I woke up in the morning, with you by my side... No, u are just made-up by my simple mind... I hugged onto my pillow, feeling your arms wrapped around me, but i know, those were just me... Tears came streaming down my cheeks, unexpectedly... And u know, you are the cause of it...

I tried to pretend that everything was alright, to smile and laugh like i always do, but whenever i am alone, when nobody talks to me, my mind wonders off, to find that comfort zone where i used to be.

Despite the fact that you are gone, i know that you will always be there, so there... I hope you will be happy from this day on and dun let me take over your mind no more, because, there is someone else, you odd to have, to have your life taken over by... And I know, that is not me...

I miss you and I love you... Yet this essence of love can never be uncovered anymore...

I am sorry, friends... Dun ask me why, dun ask me wad happened... Give me some time before i tell u the truth... My mind is in a whirl now... Let me be... When u found tears in my smiles, please do not pursue the reason why. When u see me staring into the air, wake me up... When u no longer see my bubbly-self, find me and tell me that you are there for me... Thank You...

No comments: