Wednesday, August 16, 2006

TuesdAy Like today...

I woke up at 9am today... Darl is again my great alarm clock, coz he smsed me b4 my alarm rang... HA!!! So i went to wash up and all, began mugging... WahAHAHA!!!

MuG mUg muG until very hungry so i went to eat the FiShbALly noOdles that PAPA bought... Guess wad? There were 6 fishballs inside... Heh Heh... *gRiN* Finished it.... SO So Nice... After that, went back to study... No idea why, i kept sneezing and sneezing and sneezing like nobody's business and i finally used up the box of tissues.... HAHA!!! I think there must be a lot of pple thinking of me, if not, i wun sneezed until like that... Hee~

Darl was sms-ing me telling me bout his long trip to bedok, so i entertained him, since he woke me up and i can study... hee~

After a while, Yuting called me... So i slowly touched here and there until the rain came upon... Wad ThE! But still, gotta go out coz Yuting waiting... YayA... U know wad? I nearly fell down lAH... And it's like i nearly split onto the wet wet floor... Scare the living daylight out of me, although there wasn't much light around due to the rain... HeH HeH!

Anyway, met up with Yuting, i was busy being surprised coz i thought Yuting was at Westmall, she suddenly appeared in front of me... U pple know me lah, i dun really look when i walk... She suddenly stood up, so i was shocked... When another shock came by... I turned my head to the right side and i saw some freak opening his arms... Heh hEh! It was Darl... Scare me again... He just came back from Bedok... NuTs...

YayA, so went to have a tea at coffee bean with yuting and we chit chat quite a lot... Had quite a bit of laugh... And stop joking bout Silk Pro and Silky girl.. Sickening... Then, met up with Qiang, Hun, Ming and Zhi... And began eating... They were talking their games while Yuting and I look at each other and smIle... HAHA!!! CrApS!!!

These guys ar, cannot make up their mind one lor... So sickening... Go Mac say wanna eat ice cream then sit there dun wanna move... ArgH!!!! buAy tAhAn!!!

So we walked from westmall to photocopy shop, to Mac, to Westmall, to photocopy shop then went back... Wah Lao... I wanna CrY Ar!!! But it's only with them that i can feel this kind of feeling lah... Still the same old 5A1 i know... WAhAha!!!

Anyway, went to SlAp dArl just now and I told Mad bout my hair... He looked stunned... Then i kept repeating, "NVm, nVm" HAHA!!! he wanted to trim it for me, i say no need coz it doesn't matter lah... And darl needs my hair on the 10th... Heh HEH HeH!!! But Mad still looks worry... Ooo.. And he looked sick, he looks like those drug addicts... HEh HEh! So i asked did he take drugs... But of coz not, coz he cuts hair and he just bought a PHONE! dAmn...

Anyway, Darl was asking me bout borrowing books coz he never borrowed book from national Library b4... K, if i was the me from a month ago, i would find it weird but now, no... Coz my Aunt, being 40, just borrowed book this year and she thought she needs to pay for borrowing, laugh my head off... Heh HeH! So it's normal for a Msian not knowing how to borrow... So i explained to him and all and even borrowed my IC to him lah... So scared he'll lost it... Ex wor...
Well, he just got his Com, so got lots of things to learn... In fact, i just hung up on him after asking all his questions...

Back Home, carry on mugging MIEC... goSh... So tedious... I'm done with the first 6 chapters? Ya... I'm left with the 4 market structures to study... Ya... Another Mugging day tomorrow... Will Enjoy it... Although it felt weird without candies to guide me... HeH! But nah... Got Milo... No Tea... ArgH... Wanted to buy just now... Sickening...

YayA... Gonna go brush up and probably turn in soon...

Ooo... Aiai told me bout my god-Baby... JeDdy... The Silky Terrier(oMg! Another Silk somthing? Silky Girl, Silk Pro, Silky Terrier? GoSh...) HAhA!!!! He iS so So cUte... MuAck Him... Will visit him after My eXam... heh HEH!!

I used to love you too much... Now, I love you but I'm learning to love myself more... Because then, I will forget about those painful love...

No comments: