Monday, August 28, 2006

Long bLog... Make it till The END!!!

It's not that i dun wanna blog these couple of days, the days were just too packed for me to even log on to internet. Do u know how much i wanted to annouce the exam is over???? But i rushed to work after exam on friday... Irritating Honey... Anyway, i still wanna say it now, EXAM IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT'S HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY!!!!!

K, on friday, after exam, i checked my phone, had a missed call, it was Honey, so i called him back and asked him wad happened? He said i was supposed to work 12pm on friday! I'm like, "Huh? I just came out from my last paper leh..." K, he was saying they didn't inform me or something and asked me to rush down to orchard at 4plus. Then need to go for the LV study trip cum IMF briefing. Took up bout half an hour of the time. Rushed back home and took a cab down to Orchard. Crap lah, $12 trip u KNOW! ASS! SO angry... Haven't felt that kind of rush for a while le.

Reached OHS, 1st person i saw, SISTER!!! HAHA! SO happy can work with her and Dear... HEh HEh! That day was OHS own D&D... GoSh... DO u know how freaking scary it was to serve the own staff when we cannot offend these pple coz they all work at the same place and it'd be a great task to ask for any favour if we offend them. Crap... It was a good thing i'm just serving drinks and it was a buffet dinner. Our own staff are there too... Banquet department is by far the most hyper pple i guess... U know the whole team kept going "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!" And the MC was asking, "Wah lao, who's wedding HUh?" PPle actually replied that it was Lau's when Lau got married earlier this year... HAHA!!! Most of them got dead drunk... It was a really tiring day. There were only less than 10 staff there to clear more than 30 tables... OMG!!! And it's Ballroom 2 and 3... 2 ballrooms ok... We were walking and clearing like nobody's business... Gosh... And dunnoe y they dun put 3 deck trolley at the back lane so we can clear there instead of we GIRLS carrying oval tray again and again... Until the end of the night... 11pm...

Cannot stand the tiredness... And our banquet coordinatorS got drunk and none can do their job of giving us the voucher, so i helped Xueni bring down to the staff... Hai...

After changing and all, Dear, ting and i went to Mac to have our supper, which was in fact my lunch and dinner... It's only under this kind of circumstances that i will starve myself willingly. HAHA!!!

Reached home, concussed...

Next morning, couldn't get up, idiot dear, asked her to call me but she didn't, in the end, i gotta rushed like crazy and go meet her at gombak mrt station. Was really tired i can bearly feel my feet. However, still dragged ourselves all the way to Sentosa... Cannot make it...

Coincidentally, some of my course mates were working for Siam Kitchen as well, it is part of Creative eateries of course. I thought the standards was very high, in the end, i was not any better. HAHA!!! Probably coz it was outside catering bah, and was on the beach so ya... Anyway, the tiredness sets in around 1plus... My feet started to lost feelings, and felt like floating.. HAHA!!! And it was so stuffy and pple could dehydrate at any moment, and that was the reason y i kept stuffing myself with ice water which i think turned into sweat later coz i really didn't feel any urgency for toilet. GoSh... 4pm arrived, and slowly 5pm arrive, got our pay and off we went. Dear was talking her craps as usual and the other 2 guys and myself were busy entertaining her... We rested on the bus on the way back to harboufront, when i think i fell asleep a little with Dear on my shoulder. It was at that time when Lex took our "sleeping beauties" pic... Sickening...

So, we went to the shopping mall in search of food although Dear was pretty much unhappy with the "person" who seems like storking us... HAHA!!! SO funny... We went to one place and they were right behind us... Heh HeH! Until we finally agreed to eat Pastamania with MArcus and lex. K, and it was at that time that somehow the Lex brother thingy came along which laughed the hell out of us. HA! Quite embarassing though... It's afterall, me, they were laughing bout... DOtS... Ok, Who's MArcus and LeX? Marcus is Melissa's 11years friend, who happened to work in OHS b4, who i am supposed to know but in reality, no, i dun. However, on first glance, he resembles Wei Yi which then linked him to Mad... HAHA!!!! FunnY ar... As for Lex, his name is Alex, but they all call him Lex, and he is Marcus' friend. Ya, that's bout the introduction part. Doubt i'll go work like that again... Can't sit down, legs died off for a moment. HAHA!!!

Went to get Darl's comic for him at Westmall, where i met Terry tan's friend who i forgot his name. He's so funny lah, he saw me twice and didn't see me, and we were at such close proximity and the third time he dawned that i am who he thought i am. HAHA!!! So, said Bye to him when i reached lvl4. The shop keeper actually thought i work in VK, she asked, "This comic is the Eddie from the salon right? Does YOUR salon open on weekends?" I was like, "Ermm... Yes, THEIR salon is open on weekends.." I passed her the namecard that i took from VK the other day... So funny... I laughed a bit... Heh hEh!!!

Went down, waited for Darl to drive in... I walked, walked, and tripped... HEH! But didn't fall lah, good thing nobody saw it.. Hee~ Then he drove in, went onto his car and i told him i very tired, he also say he very tired so drove a bit, he drove me back. He changed his engine to original one so there's no VOOM VOOM sound... So funny, the way he described it. Actually i didn't noticed coz i was too tired. Then wad happened the other day happened again, fancy having 2 legs out of the car and yet i was still that vulnerable but good thing it wasn't as deep as b4... GoSh... Dun dare to take his car liao... Heh Heh!!!

Anyway, i laid on the settee and fell asleep, 10pm, went into my room and fell head on till the next morning until Ting smsed me to go out... YAYa, met up with them at around 3pm and went to beach road. Ermmm... Didn't buy anything much, just a tee... Heh... An ARMY tee... So nice, it's $4 only u know... Cool... kk, then we walked, wanted to go bugis in the 1st place, but decided to go my house to cook again, but then my brother is at home then decided to go CCK, then batok for a pasta... HAHA!! FUnny... Was a tiring day walking around but a good day meeting up with Hui and ting... Haven't met up with Hui for very long le... Glad to see her... AlIVe and Kicking... HAHA!!!!

Grabbed an alcohol, headed home... Came online ya, blogging now...

Darl asked me to go JB which seems ridiculous for me to go alone to custom to wait for him although i did consider a bit... But now after much pondering, guess not lah... Some more going to his house.. HAHA!!! Got rape HOW?! HAHA!!!! KIDDING!!!

K, a little bit tired le... Wanna go slack a bit then sleep liao.. O, can't need to wait for Darl to call then tell him i going not.. Hai.. must wait.. If he never call hor, i will kill hIM! HAHA!!!

Btw, i'm drinking Sangria now... Which is quite nice... Hee~ Not for kids under 18. Yes, i proud that i'm 18 already!!! HAHA!!!

I guess feelings will just fade away gradually when another come into my life... I guess you wouldn't love me anymore when another comes by too... Afterall, I am not that special. I am just a normal girl who happen to step into your life at the wrong time, as the wrong person, with the wrong intention and in the end, the wrong outcome. It is not like you cannot find another just like me or better than me or perhaps, you don't even have to find... You already got one... Sometimes I just can't resist what you say to me, I think I will never know those were true or not or just something you want to say to make me feel better or just... or just... Perhaps words with no meaning? Maybe... How I wish I can forget about you... The man I truely love... “你可以不爱我, 但是我还是爱你的...” That's what he said...

No comments: