Monday, August 21, 2006

Great days... Mugging...

Think I should blog a little before i continue studying.

Yesterday, Ting asked me out to study. So ya, went out. Geez... Once i board the bus, on the way to central, i realised i forgot my celly... Like WTH, i knew something was missing but i only knew it when i was on the bus. So, after alighting, i kind of rushed all the way to Coffee Bean to find ting but there were so many people yet none was her... I was like, "How? No hp to call..." Ya, so i went to mac to try my luck, nope, couldn't find her. Decided to just go back home to get my phone. Ya, and that's when i started to pant a bit from all the rushing... Reached home, and i got 2 missed calls from ting... Called her immediately and explained to her wad happened. Then, she told me to meet at Gombak's mac coz westmall was just too crowded(coz of wilbur Pan). Ya, so i went there and waited.

Bought our drinks and took out the notes. Started browsing through my BSTA. I was looking at the Probability chapter. Although i have studied Probability back in Sec school but this one is kind of different. There's joint and conditional probability which are pretty confusing. I tried to understand what is it... Well, the whole time we were there, we kind of looked at our notes, chat a bit, looked at notes, chat a bit. End of 2 hours and ya, we decided that, we have no mood to study at all. HAHa! Me and my sister... Anyway, we were thinking of where to settle for dinner and she wanted good food which well, i dun really know the definition of it. SO, we pondered for a while and decided to just walk around to see wad we can find. In the end, decided to cook ourselves at my place... Heh Heh!

Went to Shop N Save and Prime to get our ingredients for pasta... HAha!!! WEnt to my house, and started cooking. Amazingly, we have appetizer(Soup of the day, Chicken and mushroom soup), our maincourse(Cream of mushroom Pasta) and lastly, dessert(Chocolate cake).. HAHA!!! We were so so full... The 2 of us were so crappy. We took out the cake and put the candles on, and blew the candles... Like Hello, our birthdays were for so long... HAHA!!! Funny ok... HAhA!!!
After our crazy moments, i walked her down then she went to find her MAmA while i head back home.

Wasn't in any mood to touch my notes so Saturday was pretty much slacking for me... Wanted to burn some midnight oil. Well, i did, but i burned it online... HAHA!!! Was chatting with Yuting, Robert and Dear until 1plus2, told myself to go SLeep lah... YAya...

Wanted to wake up at 9am today but guess the oil i burned last night took a good old toll on my body, so i kind i sleeped till 11plus just now, with the same alarm that wakes me up almost everyday. HAhA! Darl... Yes...

Anyway, cooked something to eat just now, and now i'm infront of my lappy, blogging. Later, will still be infront of it to study CIP followed by ITR.

Well, well, i got 3 more papers to go, CIP, BSTA and ITR. Gosh... Need to buck up... i still got tmr to study... Great.. Jia You myself...

Am I still pretending or am I truely myself now? I'm confused...

No comments: