Sunday, August 13, 2006

Just a blog...

I was studying for BSTA a while ago... Ya, i stopped at chapter 3... Heh HeH... Feeling kind of bored... So decided to stop for a while... Now, listening to songs... Gonna take a quick rest and continue to finish till chapter5...

While studying, i was looking at my longs nails... I trimmed 2 of the nails yesterday coz there're cracks on it... Ya... Wondering wad my nails will look like if i paint it Maroon... HEh Heh... Devilish... HEh! Just some boring thoughts that came across my mind...

Ermm... I couldn't sleep last night. No idea why... Dun worry, it's not anything bout what happened... I was just tossing and turning on my bed thinking bout wad i'm gonna do to my bed after exam... HAHA!!! See, my room is damn messy, so, yes, there's a very good reason why i couldn't sleep coz of my room...

So, decided that i would sleep till really later today but Darl smsed me at 10plus... Seems like he is a great alarm clock, coz i always wake up when he smsed me(he always is the 1st to sms in the morning). HAHA!!! He was telling me he lost his wallet at home, so i was like, "How can u lost ur wallet at home?" HAHA!!! I kind of just anyhow replid him coz i was damn tired... Slept till 12plus... Woke up, 1st thing was to tell Darl not to worry bout his wallet... Ya... Then proceed to eat lunch...

Gosh... I took a long time to finish my lunch coz today's dishes weren't good. Shh... But i managed to finish them lah... Then, took my medicine... Ya, been a medicine-slave the last few days... Heh Heh...

"I love you dear dear"
"Did you send to the wrong person?"
"Is you la"
"Orh... Ok... Love you too Darl Darl"
"kiss kiss"
"*flying kisses* sent to you"
If only those were real... If only...

No comments: