Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sad....

Darn tiring day... Just a short blog.

Presentation caught me off guard, first time in my life, i didn't have the chance to complete my presentation. Feeling sux but well, wad to do, that's the given time frame.

Got BSTA paper back, great, i passed it really well, happy for myself, after the setback of the just-pass for my common test. Guess what? I went in the the test hall with my mind pretty much blanked... Too nervous but did all i could to get wad i had, so HAPPY! On the other hand, i falied my OCOM paper... Heh Heh! Hopefully all the table topics, class participation and group work will add up to a C bah... HoPe!

Very tired after ITR, so went back home after that. However, didn't sleep, i was busy doing the MIEC newspaper hardcopy... Then, i felt bored, so i swept the floor... HA!

I'm very angry with my mother... Why can't she understands that i hate it when she talks bad bout my friends? Especially him... Feel so sad again... I dun like her for being so not understandable bout wad i want and wad i yearn. It's not bout the looks, the money or the brain... It's bout the feeling... Besides, he's not bad looking, he's not poor and he got brain... And the feeling is there... Why can't she just let me be, let us be, let everything goes wherever it should... Until it ends... Even if it is a wrong move to fall for someone like him, y not just let it be? Coz i will have no regrets, coz i did it willingly, coz i want this... Something that is so precious to me yet she never understands me... I just wanna have it... Even if it is hell i'm heading, i chose it... It's me... It's all me... Why can't she just let me be? Regrets? Even if i have any, it is myself that is suffering... It's, afterall, part of growing up... Why can't she just comprehend this?

I'm tired from all these things happening... I'm once again, once the edge of breaking down... SLEEP!!! LOTS OF IT...

I dun wanna lose you to somebody so close to me...

No comments: