Sunday, August 06, 2006

Lost... So lost...

I find myself foolish... But i can't seem to wake up...

Today, i realised how much i've given to you... I felt ur care for me... I wanted to shove them aside but i couldn't bring myself to do it...

U gave me your warmth that i dun think i can find elsewhere anymore...

U looked at me several times thinking i did not see you... But i did...

U tried to tell the story out loud, making everyone think it was your history, but then i was right there, knowing i was the one who told u all those u've illustrated... I wanted to keep my ears close, but i couldn't, because i wanna know wad u think...

U touched me again... I tried so hard to resist but somehow those touches were just too natural... It is hard to get rid of something which is always there...

I walked off taking your jacket along... I forgot it is yours... I went back and returned to u... Sniffing what was left of it, knowing i can't do that anymore... U said goodbye... I tried so hard not to look at u but i did...

I know all these are just a torture to me but i want to feel them... Because i still wanna see u... Even if it is just a glance... I am so foolish...

U said u have something for me, and u passed me 2 honeydews, like u always did... I felt that sweetness turned bitter because i know chances like that will seldom come by anymore... I smiled at you, having tears in my eyes, and waved goodbye...

I talked to my best friend and tears came rolling down my cheeks once again... She told me, "It hurts me to see u like that..." But Yuting, i can't helped it... I know u know that... I thought i could laugh it off but i realised i can't.

I walked home looking at places where u once stepped on and felt an ache in my heart... I'm sorry, myself, i can't help...

I heard you worked for 3 more hours and it hurts me again, to see u having so little rest...

It's in the silences, the words u never said. I see it in your eyes, it always starts the same way. I see you looked at me, when u think I'm not aware, u're searching for clues just how deep my feelings are... All I know is wad I feel when I look into your eyes...

From this moment on... I know it can never be...

Am i just too foolish? I still yearn your calls and touches... How did I fall into this? How did I fall in love with you? I dun seem to be able to let go...

No comments: