Saturday, August 12, 2006

Guilt...

Very bad of me... Supposed to go for fireworks with some of the ex 5A1 dudes but I put their aeroplane... HAHA!!! K, 1st, i woke up with fever(Ya, agAin...) and i wasn't in a really good condition to go far... So i told yuting that i couldn't go le... Heh HeH! In the end, my fever subsided in the afternoon... Heh Heh... But for caution sake, i didn't resume my "organizer" status... HAHA!!!

Instead, i asked AiAi out for tea... Coz i haven't see her for very long... Ya... We went for movie.. I promised to make this part fascinating... So look carefully ar... We went to the toilet, she was infront of me, suddenly, something dropped and I got a little shock... Guess wad drop? Her shoe... HAHA!!! NVM... I laughed it off... After our movie, we went to the same toilet, and the same thing almost happened, and I laughed AgAin!!!! HAHA!!! So FunNY lAh!!! ANyway, i still love her, although she is clumsy... Heh HeH!

Ermm... We watched "My Super Ex Girlfriend"... Hilarious movie.. It'd be damn cool if i got that sort of power... HAHA!!! Y aren't there meteorites in Singapore? HAHA!!!

Saw yuting and her "ZHu" at the escalator then i realised they were not going for the fireworks... Hai...

People i got a new Darl... HAHA!!! Darl as in Darling, Darl... Ya, with the "L"... Ya... GUess who? ASk me... It's someone familiar... Well, that's the best way things can go...

Went to VK just now b4 meeting AiAi, coz i waited for quite a while... Went to send THEMES(YA, AGAIN) to him... I think i looked weak in some ways, he said i look pure... Ermm... Maybe... Mad was playing with PSP lah, wah kAO, and that PSP is white... HeLLo! Stop being so rich can? And he changed phone!!!! WTH!!!! SO RICH LAH! He turned around and said, "Apple, u sick ar?" I was like, "So obvious meh? Eddie came over and touched my forehead, i'm like, "Ermm.... Please..." WAdEveR...

Tell u all something, Richard said he, 'Miss me' and 'Love me'... HAHA!!!! CuTe right?! HEh HEH HEh... miss my technology gadgets i guess... HAHA!!! (Laugh, this part is suppose to be funny)

I tried to turn away from you but I can't bring myself to do so... You touched me again, and I can't resist it again... You smiled to me... But I dared not look into your eyes no more... So, we made an agreement... I hope that holds...

No comments: