Monday, August 21, 2006

Well...

Not much going on today but one event filled the day pretty much. U wun know wad...

So, after my afternoon blog, i went back to mugging. Then, my da kor asked 2kor and me wanna eat pizza not so i say, if it's his treat. HA! Ya, so the 2 of them paid for it while i went to get drinks for us. Ya... So b4 the pizza came, I was still mugging on my CIP. Ethics and all... GoSh...

Anyway, pizza came and we were eating it... The 3 siblings... Kind of weird lah, 1st time we round up like that. The BBQ one taste pretty good. Had 3 slices and i cannot make it liao. We left 4 slices there, untouched. HA! K, went back to my room and i couldn't find my celly, yet another time. Wad's worse? I found it laying on the floor, open it up and saw a new message so i knew it vibrated and fell onto the ground. Wanted to roar at the person who sent me the sms. It was Darl... Started cursing him while replying... HA!

Then i carried on mugging til 5.30pm, went to take a bath... Came to check my lappy after that and i saw an instant message from Sufang, my classmate. I find her very cute cute de... She told me to Jia You out of the blues. But it was nice of her.

Anyway, was waiting for my bus when this couple came over and sat beside me. Then that guy kind of talk a bit like Desmond Chia, i was kind of shocked lah, but knew it wasn't him, if it's him, i'd have just take a cab to central. HA!

Boarded the bus and the uncle kind of gestured to me a bit, and i realised it was that was that bus uncle who always go VK de... HA, so i smiled to him. When i alight, said Bye to him too...

Yup, thought VK would be closed by then but i saw Richard's wife sweeping the floor outside then i saw darl. SO i stood outside wait a little. Kind of weird to stand outside and wait so i paced around... Hee~

Ya, so he was done and we walked to Malay shop? That's wad we call it i guess. HAha!!! Actually i was very full lah but dunnoe y i order Mee Siam.. OmG.. and cannot finished it... Such waste of food... Hai... Got reprimanded a bit. While eating, Darl's disciple(that's wad he said coz he taught him how to cut hair) came over and sat down then they were using his dialect that i dun even know wad is that name. GoSh... But somehow i could understand a little coz some of the words are pretty obvious and knew they were saying something bout me... Ermmm... But dunno the whole content. So smart, talking infront of somebody instead of behind... HA!

Then we were sitting there talking and drinking drinks. He was telling me bout his test on the 10th which was when he will do a lot of things to my hair. So, i was paying all my attention on him. So he said, if he passed on both model test then he would be able to get a cert or something and then he can fly... HA! FLY... YayA... Good for him i guess... OOoo... He told me somebody banged onto his newly bought bike... Which is so OMG! It's only a month old... Poor thing... Good thing the person did pay back.

Anyway, went to Westmall to get his Comic and i went to get some breads from breadtalk for the night then he drove me back. HAhA!!! Haven't been on the car since... U know... Ya, so we were on his car, he was heating up the engine he asked whether i got smell something not, ya, there was this sweet-smelling scent on his car, he asked do i know wad scent is that. I dunnoe... Then he took out this aroma oil to show me and said the name is on it and he added, "This is my favourite smell." So i took it and looked at the very small word, "APPLE" I said, "O IT's ME!" HA!!! And then he laughed and said, "Ya, that's y it's my fave..." Caught by great surprise, i just laughed it off... Wad can i say at that point... "Thank you" perhaps? Well, i dunno... I just laughed.

He gave me a huge shock when i alighted his car and left me feeling embarassed, awkward, surprised, shocked, electrocuted, happy, sad, funny and u name it, i felt it... A surge of ultimate emotions... O My GOd... Wad can i say...

Anyway, after calming down from the shock, i started mugging again... Till 9plus, decided to slack. Watched National Day Rally, and hearing wad PM Lee was trying to emphasize. To build a country where everyone have a sense of belonging, to be proud of wad we are, to make the younger generation understands. Hai.... Some young people just dun care... Afterall I'm truely a Singaporean, although i haven't sat on SIA planes... HAHA!!! I will, someday...

Continued watching CSI:NY and CSI:Miami till 12am, then i came into my room and finally finished all the lecture slides for CIP. Alif came to talk to me coz i bumped into him when i was with Darl earlier and he was questioning me... HAHA!!! Nice guy, nice advice, will heed ur advice, to dream.... HAHA!!

Something to share...
一瞬间的相遇是难忘的
一瞬间的爱是甜滋滋的
一瞬间的吻是叫人难以抗拒的
一瞬间所说的情话是最动听的
一瞬间的我与他是最幸福的
但只可惜那都是一瞬间的事
但留下的不是一瞬间的回忆
而是一辈子的记忆...

I can't believe you did that to me... That feeling... Untouchable... Uncomprehensible verbally... How I wish that moment last forever... Yet I hope it would end...

No comments: