Thursday, August 10, 2006

NDP 06...

Some pics b4 i begin...
Ah mah and my 2 aunts came to visit us this noon.. Heh HeH!!! So funny, ah mah kept telling me wad she bought ask mama cook and everything... I was like, "Orh... Orh.... Ok" Hee~ Then, they left after a while...

An hour plus later, Dear came to visit me... Somebody lost her way at Bukit Gombak... HAHA!!! She actually walked all the way to Swiss Cottage when my house is on the opposite side... Told her just now, "got phone, dunnoe how to call ar?" HAHA!!! She spent the next few hours at my house talking talking, watching TV and all... Then we were looking at my pictures on my laptop... Heh HEH!!! Until 6plus... Then she very bo liao, just to take picture, we went down from level8 to level1, then from level 1 to level12 then all the way down again... Sickening... While waiting for bus, we were talking and talking, when the bus went right pass us and we were like, "YOUr BUS AR" HAHA!!!! Funny ar, my dear...

Well, he smsed some craps again... Craps it may be, laughters it brings... WAd ThE Hell!!!! HAHA!!!

I replied Joan's mail... Some random thing that she does... Heh HeH!

Well, i spent the rest of the night at home doing nothing.. Practically just finding things to eat... Heh HeH! And watching NDP06... It was cool... Every year, without fail, it amazes... Of coz it does... It's my country OK! It's also my birthday lah! BlEh!!! HAHA!!! O, the fireworks look so cool... Hope Friday i'll be fit enough to go Esplanade to watch... Hee~

We're 41!!!!!! Middle-aged but still young... Heh HeH!!! SinGaPore, SinGapore... I was singing the National anthem and reciting the pledge Ok! I'm a LoyAl citizen... Ain't easy to be a country, so i'm so so proud of this little red dot that i've spend my 18 years in... WahAHHAHA!!! LoVe U!!! here's to Another 41 years! By then, i'll be 59... OmG! HAHA!!!

I still feel you... Wonder when will you leave me for good? But then again, I can't bear to see that...

No comments: