Saturday, August 19, 2006

O yeAh O YeaH

Over with MIEC exam!!! HAHA!!! Got a mix feeling bout it. Why? The paper was not easy at all, it's pretty tough... I was so totally cracking my brain to answer the questions... Hopefully a pass is not difficult to attain. On the other hand, what i'm happy bout it is that at least i got the concepts of MIEC, i didn't sit there with my head blank, i completed the paper within the 2hours... :) One down, 3 more to go.

I'm in a really good mood today for a reason that shall remain a secret. I delighted that this part of my life is over. It is great to know that i can wake up tomorrow and be alive and kicking... The past 2 weeks were hard to get by but i'm just glad it is over. From today on, i'm gonna live a healthy life... Yeah!

Ooo... I couldn't sleep last night, so i got up at 3am and have a sip of the wine Lao Ma bought. K, i know why i was drunk the other time i drank it, its like so strong... I only took a couple of sips last night and i basically dropped dead on my bed 5-10min later until this morning... GoSh... A good sleeping pill...

Thinking bout plans for chalet in September. Definitely can't make it in the first couple of weeks coz most of the pple are busy, so am i... Thinking... Hee~

My hp bill came the other day... Happy to see that it is $32... Hee~ YaYa, should maintain it...

看着对岸与我的距离,了解了我们现在的陌生... 当初我们走得太快,远远走得比时间还快...
太阳依然东升西落, 而你却不在我身边... 现在只想牵着你,不要放开... 好想好想让你的未来都有我在... ... Stay awake just to see you asleep...

No comments: