Friday, August 25, 2006

Busy bUsy BuSy...

Will be taking the last paper tmr... Gosh... We're like the only ones who have paper tmr... All my friends from other courses seemed to have all completed their papers but i'm still struggling. Anyway, ITR paper is one of the papers that i am most confident of... Hoping it wun be any tougher. HAHA!!! Of coz, the happiest thing is that it's the last paper...

Gotta stayed back tmr after the paper for some briefing bout some Las Vegas study trip. I think travelling is the only benefit of TRM... HAHAH!!!! Sin City!!!

Oo.. In the blog that was errored and deleted last night, i mentioned the dates that i'm gonna be UN-free!!!!

29th 1st 2nd 16th 17th 18th 21st: IMF briefing, training, working
7th: Maybe going to see sunrise with Dear(MAYBE!)
9th: Booked by Bt kor and Dear
10th: Booked by Darl for the hair thingy
30th or 31st: visit HGV for teachers' day
3 days of the last week of sept: 5A1(2005) chalet which i haven't got time to book...

See how busy the days are? HAHA! I'll still work, earn money buy HP, buy specs, buy belt, buy sneakers, buy lots of clothes... HAHA!!! SPendthriFt, ME!!!!

I was really tired today, wasn't exactly in the best mood. Have been having sleeps full of dreams. It's like everytime i fell asleep, i'll dream of something or somebody... List of people that i dreamt of recently:
- Billy, CHung Ee together with 5a1 people
- Some unknown people in my house
- Eddie Hoo and my MaMa

Surprisingly, no dear in my dream... HAhA!!! She just told me my surname is LIM! Coz i married her, so ya, call me Mrs LIM!!! HAHA!!! Wad CrAp!

Finally, I am able to start stopping... Happy? No... Sad? No... Emotions shall stop taking me over...

No comments: