Friday, August 18, 2006

ExAm!!!

Well Well... In the midst of studying today, i kept getting distracted for no reason... Suddenly thought bout mugging back in Sec. School, thought bout eating chocolate, bout what happened recently and so on and so forth... So i decided to stop studying for a while and came online for a let out. And the result was that chinese blog... HaHA!

Emotionally I'm still considered stable, physically, I think i am still fit... Ya, nothing is very wrong with me except for my cravings for food... Hee~

Anyway, last few days, including today were spent studying for MIEC... Not a very wise decision to focus on one sole module but I'm really weak in MIEC. I didn't fare well for CT, and i doubt i the rest of the % can be high enough for me to achieve anything. So ya, need to grab hold of the 50% chance of getting a C... YaYA... At least a 30/50?? HoPE... YayA... Kind of nervous bout it... It has been so so long since I was introduced to any new subjects, new things to learn... Argh... Hopefully, the last few days of studying will help... *hoPe* So, 1st exam in Poly, at Blk56, 05-11, Seat no.3... Heh HEh hEh... jIA yoU for TMr... Will do my very best...

I wonder how will I get by this year... For 2 consecutive years, my birthday had been surprise after surprise... Heh hEh! Some of u will know wad i mean... Well, well, let the feelings GO... Finish my Exam and i can dream wadever i want... WAHAHAHAHA!!! For now, I'm so so by myself... HAHA!!!

All the Best To myself for one of the toughest module tmr!

PS: Can't decide on the font of my blog... Hee~

Sometimes I just wish every little things that are happening now are real...

No comments: