Sunday, October 01, 2006

ChALEt!

Well, I'm back... Ah HAHA!!! 3days2nights of chalet ended with lots of laughters, anger, pains and sweat... I shall elaborate on them, one by one.

I overslept on the meeting day to chalet. I was seriously in a condition whereby nothing can disturbed me in my sleep. Basically coz i was coughing all the way the night before, so i fell deeply into some dreamland without dreams... HAHA!! Anyway, met up with Si en at Gombak then yuting at JE. Went to the control station having the idea of going to Pasir Ris to get the food instead of taking cab from JE to PR, Then made Xiao Qiang angry coz he was at IMM liao... HAhA! Anyway, at the end of 3 days, i'm glad i made this choice coz the whole chalet food thingy cost over $100... And i am only talking bout the part which i paid excluding wad Yong Soon and Trish bought...

1st day of chalet was total slacking... We checked in and everyone just sat there and watched TV while i was packing up everything nicely. When i got the time to sit down, Yvonne and Wai Leng actually wanna go out, Tampine Mall if i'm not wrong, to shop... I was like dazing there all the way, trying to ignore them. Please, i was damn tired and i just settled down wor... Heh HeH! Anyway, they went out to explore something i guess while i was in the room eating tidbits... Hee~ Then, dozed off at one corner.

Woke up and was there watching TV again until i asked them wanna BBQ some stuff today not. So yuting and I went to book a pit and started doing all those stuff making ourselves happy. The whole thing made me damn smelly. GosH... It was nice BBq-ing out there when there's not many around, just us? HA! Everyone had their share i guess except for those who came later...

Ooo... I remembered i kept walking in and out of the chalet to fetch pple in... Heh HeH!

Ehh... Kok Hong, terry and Wei Yi came late in the evening. Kok Hong and gang were sitting outside talking and the rest were inside playing. I just felt sian so i walked in and out to see where can i be entertained or give entertainment. Found the entertainment from Kok hong and all with their chatting up. HAha! Came to a point with many "PIAK PIAK" and "CHOP CHOP" something going on... And i was like, WAD?! HAha!!! Well, it's a bit too deep for pple to understand lah, so better dun understand it k...

4plus am, the 3 of them decided to go. So Ting and I walked them out then went back. Down to the few of us left to chat chat. So, after some chats, everyone went in. Found a bad spot. Xin Zhi pulled off the blanket covering my legs, and somebody kept moving her legs behind my head. Can't sleep, went onto the floor, took my bag laid there. I dozed off a bit then they suddenly started talking bout pple snoring and all, and woke me up. I couldn't fall back to sleep after that, too cold, too hard on the floor. Sat up and tried to sleep but which freak can do that. Cannot stand the limited space and limited cloth so i decided to just get out of the room until somebody wakes up to give up their space. Qiang joined me outside. And we began chatting again bout every little thing that we can think of, from Sec school to now... We all have our regrets, we all do. Rong Hun came to join us after that. Then Fish came. 7plus 8am, went in... Find a space and squeezed in... Very pissed off still, coz no space at all... I laid there and wait for everyone to shut up and those who should wake up, wake up and those who haven't sleep, find their space. Finally, most were quiet. Qiang was lying beside me by then. I kind of just dozed off after that.

10plus, danial smsed me, very tired, so i kind of threw a bit of tantrum. Then Darl smsed.. I was like, Wah lAo, tired... entertained a few smses and i say i wanna sleep. Heh HEH! 11plus, pple were like playing drums like that.. I finally woke up at 12pm. In totat, less than 4 hours of sleep.

Ting was screaming and shouting bout going Escape and some cycling... I was ston-ing there. Some reluctantly went out of the door at 2.30pm with the aim of going escape. We walked there but it was closed... OMG! So went skating instead. But skating was only Ting, Lengy and myself. Almost broke my leg skating... Like hello, who will go skate that damn slope 3,4 times just to try to help a friend? Lao... And then, i tried to use Qiang's bike to laze a little but after a while, the back hurts. And at this time, my ma called. I was talking on the phone and trying to catch up with all the cyclists which includes my sister who is happily behind PH's bike and Lengy, who took off her skates and walked back. HAHA!!! It was a good thing i caught up with them lah... HAhA!!! And i was sweating like crazy, good coz can lost weight... HAHA!!! Good exercise wor...
It's not a good thing to know how to skate when all else are cycling. So my legs kind of broke for the rest of the day. HAha!!!

Ermm... After reaching the chalet. I sat there and rest, so did the rest. Got up to prepare the food again... Shit... I was sianly doing everything, MYSELF! So sad... Got bullied... Ting came to help poked the sausages, and TYS was looking at buying things that were lacking. Then, Joey came. TYS started building the fire while i sat there and helped whenever i can. Qiang came out to help and ya, i should say Hun also, he came out and stand there and waited to help... HAHa!!! Zhi came out to pretend to help. I think they came out coz they knew i was mad that they were slacking... HAHA!!! I guess it doesn't matter bah... Hai...

When the sun set, the fire was burning, and i was BBqing... My yellow tee was all dirty... Chicken blood water, Teriyaki sauce, chocolate, charcoal... U name it, my shirt got it. HAHa!!! Just kept bbq-ing and bbqing until almost everyone ate. I sat down with En and started eating and chatting with Trish and Joey. Hee~ U know, sometimes it's great to just work the hell out of myself and then sit down and rest with friends to chat and even better to get fed... HAHA!!!

Was out there the whole time till the most of the food finished. I was beat.

Ah Loh came and was eating out there. Joined by the bunch of us talking bout recent life. Kok Hong and gang came later.

The fire died off... And that was the end, for some... Fish, Trish, Zhi and Joey left... Loh left a while later.

The night was still young and i kind of forbid pple to sleep after some choatic punishment on Silong and Wei Yi... MAKE-UP!!!!!!!!! It was so torturing for them u know... I made up Wei Yi once during the last chalet then this time round, with Silong... Ah HAHA!!! They're so pretty!!! MuHAHAha!!!

I was really tired after that... Packed up the stuff outside with TYS and ya... I called it a day at 4plus it think. Laid down on the floor again this time round, with a blanket and a pillow... Ting asked me "Do u Miss me? Do u miss ur Dear? Do u miss your Honey? Do u miss ur Darl Darl?" And i answered, "Alright for all..." HEh HEH! After a while, i fell asleep.

When i woke up, it was 8.30am. Most were still sleeping... I went to sleep again and woke up half an hour later. One by one, everyone woke up... Washed up and around 10.30am, we checked out. Everyone were tired.

Took MRT back... Was dozing in the train the whole journey but with nothing to lean on, i nearly fell many times... HAha!!! When we reached JE, Qiang suddenly asked me do i know Andy... I was like, "Andy... Andy Chua?" He said the one from BVSS... Ooo... Then, Andy smsed me... HAha!!! Feel so bad coz i never see him... Sorry ar Andy, very tired u see...

My stomach was hurting and i ran home... Relieved myself and went to bed. A few pple smsed i think, entertained a bit and slept again... All the way till 6plus... Now, i'm still a little tired...

Well, well, overall, the chalet was great. It did brought back what we used to have, and wad i always felt. It's great to see all the great buddies and to be able to see them and play and talk crap and get angry with them, i dun wanna lost this feeling... No, not at all. Although it's just as tiring, it's still awesome. And although we spend a lot, i guess it's worth it? HeaRt pain... HAhA!! It's tough organising things... Well, i think i should still say it's a success? Perhaps... Dun count me into oraganising again ok? HaHA! Unless nobody wants to... I LOVE U PPLE!

Hee~ K, i'm done blogging...

Wanna go arrange my file... Very messy...

No comments: